The Boom Patrol Episode 1: Riding Shotgun

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Boom Patrol Episode 1: Riding Shotgun

Randall and his girlfriend Marissa join forces to create a brand new podcast: BOOM PATROL. This introductory episode starts with a conversation (recorded on the road) about being tricked into facing giant spiders and how that type of thing is mostly unpleasant. Then it's picked up back at home where the duo realizes that it would actually be awesome to be a comic book supervillain, and speculate on the safety of functional life-size Lego constructs. This is only the beginning.
    Randall is amazing!
    0.00%
    Marissa is more amazing!
    20.00%
    Randall and Marissa are fucking awesome!
    60.00%
    Ed who?
    20.00%
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Ceej called out on first episode - check
    No Ed Hocken - check (I kid Ed, I kid)
    Called the bag boy a retard - check
    Ran a red light - check
    Explaining the greater importance or lack of it of General Ackbar - check
    Shitting on Lord of the Rings - check

So far so good. Will check back after listening to the rest.
    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Originally posted by B_Metal View Post
      Shitting on Lord of the Rings - check
      Here I was planning on listening to this while doing chores tomorrow. YOU FUCKED UP YOU FUCKED UP /ecw

Comment

Hahahaha, it's not quite as lengthy a discussion of LotR's, more like a comment or two. But shows fun, you should check it out.
        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Marissa is WAY WRONG on Willy Wonka, that fucker was mad crazy.

Comment

"I'm TALKING!"

heh.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

Fuck the spider pavilion. NO NO NO NO

Comment

WHY WOULD YOU GO INTO THE SPIDER ROOM? WUT WUT WAT?!

Comment

Originally posted by Abe Smashington View Post
                  Fuck the spider pavilion. NO NO NO NO
                  Yeah, fuck that thing right in the face.

Comment

Hahah, you guys are great. lulz.

hahaha, "Not to his face!"

Comment

Marissa is hilarious. FUCK THAT RAPE VAN UP.

Comment

Yeah, I'm digging the dynamic. Nothing feels forced or scripted, just natural.

Comment

First episodes of a new show are always great. So many awkward segue ways and pauses.

Comment

HAHAH.

Dig at Ceej. <3

Randall is too nice.

Comment

This one's great, it had spider room of death, rape vans, a mentally impaired bag man insulted, red light ran, LotR shat on and a Lego discussion. AND the dig at Ceej. Randall should have hammered him though.

Comment

Working...
                              X