Brain Dead Radio: A Garbage Place for Garbage People  

Go Back   Brain Dead Radio: A Garbage Place for Garbage People > General Category > Random shit

Random shit Feel free to talk about anything and everything in this board.

Old 04-11-2010, 01:03 PM
RIP Ferg

B_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandas
Default Hey Guys

I'm usually not a big "drama" guy on the boards and even when giving shit I'm usually laughing my ass off doing it but I thought I'd let you all know that I'll be scarce as far as posting for a few weeks.

I went to pick my mom up for the boys T-ball game yesterday and couldn't get her to answer the door at first, and once she did answer the door I couldn't get her to open it. Eventually, after talking through the wall I began to feel something was wrong so I called 911 and got EMS on the way with the Sheriffs Dept. EMS got there first and said that I might as well bust the door down because the Sheriffs were going to do it any way. Well I kicked the door in and it exploded into shreds so I'm guessing I was more worried than I remember but we got in and found mom.

Mom was on the stairwell with her head jammed to the wall and long story short she had a pretty bad aneurysm. Mom had surgery last night and will be in the hospital for a few weeks. I'll have to be around as much as possible mostly because dad is still in Iraq and I'm next of kin and have to make decisions.

I'll read the boards when possible and I hope you guys know I'll miss the fun here for a bit but I've got to take care of mom and work as well. You guys are good peeps and if you weren't I wouldn't have even bothered to post all of this. I know this is a debbie downer if there ever was one but I didn't want to "disappear" and not give you guys the story. I'm going back to the hospital after a shower and short nap now so I'll see you guys later and I'll post if/when I can. The hospital does have a couple of PC's with internet available but there's usually like 40 people in the waiting room wanting to use them too. Have fun guys, it makes me feel good knowing this place will be here when I get back to it no matter what happens.

Josh.
Old 04-11-2010, 01:15 PM
yiff it and quit it

Shit Dickface is a god amongst pandasShit Dickface is a god amongst pandasShit Dickface is a god amongst pandasShit Dickface is a god amongst pandasShit Dickface is a god amongst pandasShit Dickface is a god amongst pandasShit Dickface is a god amongst pandasShit Dickface is a god amongst pandasShit Dickface is a god amongst pandasShit Dickface is a god amongst pandasShit Dickface is a god amongst pandas

Ugh, sorry to hear, Josh. Best of luck to your family and especially your mother, and keep us posted. Good vibes coming your way.

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
*RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~
Old 04-11-2010, 01:17 PM
Fuck you all...

V is a god amongst pandasV is a god amongst pandasV is a god amongst pandasV is a god amongst pandasV is a god amongst pandasV is a god amongst pandasV is a god amongst pandasV is a god amongst pandasV is a god amongst pandasV is a god amongst pandasV is a god amongst pandas

You take your time, and do what needs doing. We're not going anywhere.

Keep the faith...
Old 04-11-2010, 01:54 PM
massing near Sullust

Bobby Bear is so fucking epic it hurtsBobby Bear is so fucking epic it hurtsBobby Bear is so fucking epic it hurtsBobby Bear is so fucking epic it hurtsBobby Bear is so fucking epic it hurtsBobby Bear is so fucking epic it hurtsBobby Bear is so fucking epic it hurtsBobby Bear is so fucking epic it hurtsBobby Bear is so fucking epic it hurtsBobby Bear is so fucking epic it hurtsBobby Bear is so fucking epic it hurts

Both you and your Mum will be in my prayers, Josh. I'm very sorry to hear it, but you sound like you're handling it as well as anyone could.
Old 04-11-2010, 02:19 PM
Texan

Howard is so fucking epic it hurtsHoward is so fucking epic it hurtsHoward is so fucking epic it hurtsHoward is so fucking epic it hurtsHoward is so fucking epic it hurtsHoward is so fucking epic it hurtsHoward is so fucking epic it hurtsHoward is so fucking epic it hurtsHoward is so fucking epic it hurtsHoward is so fucking epic it hurtsHoward is so fucking epic it hurts

Warm thoughts heading your way Josh. Wish I were there to give a hand.
Old 04-11-2010, 02:53 PM
is a Ginormous Thing.

Timothy225 is a god amongst pandasTimothy225 is a god amongst pandasTimothy225 is a god amongst pandasTimothy225 is a god amongst pandasTimothy225 is a god amongst pandasTimothy225 is a god amongst pandasTimothy225 is a god amongst pandasTimothy225 is a god amongst pandasTimothy225 is a god amongst pandasTimothy225 is a god amongst pandasTimothy225 is a god amongst pandas

Hope your mom gets better ASAP, Josh! Thoughts and prayers are with you, your mom, and your family!
Old 04-11-2010, 05:30 PM
Fleshlight King

BillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandas

That fucking sucks man. Hope all turns out well. The exact same thing happened last night with another friend of mine as well, but with her grandmother.

On a lighter note, did someone record you booting open a door, and once you sat down to clear your head did you hope you looked really fucking cool doing it? :P
Old 04-11-2010, 06:02 PM
is ready for turkey

Abraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The Fahey

Sending out some good thoughts for you and yours man.
Old 04-11-2010, 07:35 PM
My wife's son

Captain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The Fahey

Hope she gets well real soon B.

Take care of yourself sir.
Old 04-11-2010, 07:37 PM
Hmm?

nerdious dorkus is so fucking epic it hurtsnerdious dorkus is so fucking epic it hurtsnerdious dorkus is so fucking epic it hurtsnerdious dorkus is so fucking epic it hurtsnerdious dorkus is so fucking epic it hurtsnerdious dorkus is so fucking epic it hurtsnerdious dorkus is so fucking epic it hurtsnerdious dorkus is so fucking epic it hurtsnerdious dorkus is so fucking epic it hurtsnerdious dorkus is so fucking epic it hurtsnerdious dorkus is so fucking epic it hurts

You'll be back, Josh. And until you do, my best to you and yours.
Old 04-11-2010, 07:45 PM
RIP Ferg

B_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandas

Quote:
Originally Posted by BillyG View Post
That fucking sucks man. Hope all turns out well. The exact same thing happened last night with another friend of mine as well, but with her grandmother.

On a lighter note, did someone record you booting open a door, and once you sat down to clear your head did you hope you looked really fucking cool doing it? :P
Thanks everyone for the thoughts and prayers. I actually wish someone had recorded me kicking that door, not for coolness factor but because it's such a blur I don't even recall how much damage I did. I know the thing flew open with a shit ton of quickness and wood flew everywhere. Haven't been back to mom's as I'm spending as much time at the hospital as I can. I'm home now to kind of talk to my boys and get some sleep for the week ahead as a lot is going to be happening.

I've been working non-stop with red cross to get my dad back from Iraq and it's been hell because he just left the states last week and they don't take these kind of return trips lightly. I had to coordinate with the hospital and red cross to get them verification that my mom was in fact in the hospital. Red cross was a bit dickish because they couldn't verify my mom was at the hospital. Well between HIPA and the fact that life flight patients are listed under code names to keep the media from finding them they couldn't find out anything. Luckily I found a Phys. Assistant willing to get on the phone and straighten all of that out.

Mom is responding to questions with yes or no headshakes and is attempting to verbalize some things here and there but it's very early and if you want to do some research, look up vasospasms and you'll see why we are basically all holding our collective breath at this point.

Thanks for the kind words guys. We're in for the long haul.
Old 04-11-2010, 07:54 PM
Fleshlight King

BillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandas

So your dad is in Iraq with Red Cross?
Old 04-11-2010, 07:58 PM
Ms. January, Ava Gardner!

Lisa is so fucking epic it hurtsLisa is so fucking epic it hurtsLisa is so fucking epic it hurtsLisa is so fucking epic it hurtsLisa is so fucking epic it hurtsLisa is so fucking epic it hurtsLisa is so fucking epic it hurtsLisa is so fucking epic it hurtsLisa is so fucking epic it hurtsLisa is so fucking epic it hurtsLisa is so fucking epic it hurts

Josh, I'm so sorry to hear about this! You take your time and get her well, and we'll be here when you need us. I hope she's going to be okay, and I hope your dad is able to get home soon.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!
Old 04-11-2010, 08:00 PM
ONE. HAPPY. BASTARD.

Mike is so fucking epic it hurtsMike is so fucking epic it hurtsMike is so fucking epic it hurtsMike is so fucking epic it hurtsMike is so fucking epic it hurtsMike is so fucking epic it hurtsMike is so fucking epic it hurtsMike is so fucking epic it hurtsMike is so fucking epic it hurtsMike is so fucking epic it hurtsMike is so fucking epic it hurts

Man, don't worry about posting here, focus on your family. We will all be here when you are in a position to post. Unless posting is helping you cope, then by all means continue.
Old 04-11-2010, 08:17 PM
RIP Ferg

Quote:
Originally Posted by BillyG View Post
So your dad is in Iraq with Red Cross?
No, he's working with KBR and the army but he JUST went back to Iraq and to get them home on an emergency flight takes Red Cross involvement when they've just flown back to Iraq. Not sure why but it does.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike View Post
Man, don't worry about posting here, focus on your family. We will all be here when you are in a position to post. Unless posting is helping you cope, then by all means continue.
It helps to get this stuff out of my system but it'll be minimal during the next few weeks. Thanks again all for the kindness.
Old 04-11-2010, 08:41 PM
Shut up, crime!

gravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandas

Oh man, that sucks. Good luck with everything, sir.

I, too, would like pictures of the devastation wrought upon the poor, unsuspecting door.
Old 04-12-2010, 01:41 AM
It's in the bone!

Trejo is so fucking epic it hurtsTrejo is so fucking epic it hurtsTrejo is so fucking epic it hurtsTrejo is so fucking epic it hurtsTrejo is so fucking epic it hurtsTrejo is so fucking epic it hurtsTrejo is so fucking epic it hurtsTrejo is so fucking epic it hurtsTrejo is so fucking epic it hurtsTrejo is so fucking epic it hurtsTrejo is so fucking epic it hurts

Fuck that door!

Hope everything improves on your end man, best wishes
Old 04-12-2010, 06:36 AM
<-My Inspiration

Lesley is as epic as The FaheyLesley is as epic as The FaheyLesley is as epic as The FaheyLesley is as epic as The FaheyLesley is as epic as The FaheyLesley is as epic as The FaheyLesley is as epic as The FaheyLesley is as epic as The FaheyLesley is as epic as The FaheyLesley is as epic as The FaheyLesley is as epic as The Fahey

Hey man - sorry to hear everything that is going on. My thoughts go out to you and your family!
Old 04-12-2010, 08:50 AM
Alles Klar Herr Kommissar

Matt is a god amongst pandasMatt is a god amongst pandasMatt is a god amongst pandasMatt is a god amongst pandasMatt is a god amongst pandasMatt is a god amongst pandasMatt is a god amongst pandasMatt is a god amongst pandasMatt is a god amongst pandasMatt is a god amongst pandasMatt is a god amongst pandas

Holy Cow, Josh. My absolute best wishes to you and your family during this crisis. Take care of business, my friend. Know that we're all thinking about you.
Quote:
Originally Posted by gravedigger View Post
Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Martin View Post
And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?
Old 04-12-2010, 09:46 AM
CHONG LI! CHONG LI!

Martin is a god amongst pandasMartin is a god amongst pandasMartin is a god amongst pandasMartin is a god amongst pandasMartin is a god amongst pandasMartin is a god amongst pandasMartin is a god amongst pandasMartin is a god amongst pandasMartin is a god amongst pandasMartin is a god amongst pandasMartin is a god amongst pandas

Holy fuck. Take care Josh, and take care of her.