No announcement yet.

Babies in Bars?!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Haha, those are exactly names people would use these days. Sad. And, what the hell, are there no babysitters anymore?

Comment

Originally posted by Hansel View Post
      All I know is that I want to punch the dude in the article. And by the look on his kid's face, so does she.
      No lie...the picture of that guy in the article is one of THE most squirm inducing things that I've seen in a long time. Is it possible for a guy to look any douchier?
      Originally posted by Martin
      Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
      Originally posted by gravedigger
      Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
      And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
      Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

Originally posted by Matt View Post
        Is it possible for a guy to look any douchier?

Comment

Originally posted by Hansel View Post
          EXACTLY. I barely go to bars for those exact reasons. I'm not a social drinker. I'm a goddamn alcoholic.
          No...

Alcholics have class.

You're a fucking drunk!

Comment

I suppose if we photoshop a BABY in front...
            Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
            Originally posted by gravedigger
            Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
            And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
            Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

Agreed!

PHOTOSHOPPERS...ASSSSSEEEEEEMMMMBLE!

Comment

"Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

HAHAHAHAHA. It looks so..so..RIGHT!!! Lulz.
                  "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

glorious
                    "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
                    *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

My favorite bar around here (Harrigan's) has slowly, since the passing of the 'no smoking in public places' law, become so infested with parents with small children, I don't feel comfortable being there. The patio/smoking area is in the front of the bar and inevitably there are dirty looks when my friends are out there smoking. And even worse was the night some parents had the bartenders turn down the jukebox because it was too loud for their kids. Fucking douches. If you can't save up the dough for a babysitter once a month, then fucking stay home or move to a cheaper city.
                      Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

Originally posted by ingrid View Post
                        My favorite bar around here (Harrigan's) has slowly, since the passing of the 'no smoking in public places' law, become so infested with parents with small children, I don't feel comfortable being there. The patio/smoking area is in the front of the bar and inevitably there are dirty looks when my friends are out there smoking. And even worse was the night some parents had the bartenders turn down the jukebox because it was too loud for their kids. Fucking douches. If you can't save up the dough for a babysitter once a month, then fucking stay home or move to a cheaper city.
                        (*Sniffle!*) You are truly a soul-sister of mine!
                        2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

Turning down the jukebox for kids. Holy shit. I would fucking snap if I was at Cecil's (a favorite bar with for my money the best jukebox in Houston) at it got turned down, or off, for some kids.

Comment

As a parent, I feel that if you take your kids to the bar you deserve to be cock/cunt punched.
                            "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

But see, here's the one thing you guys don't get about Brooklyn hipster parents because you haven't experienced them - they are absolutely CERTAIN that everyone thinks their child is adorable. That you won't have a problem not smoking or swearing in a bar, because after all - it's a baby! Surely you think he's precious, yes? I mean, he's HERE now - do you think we should just take him home? Aren't they as parents entitled to a night out? Aren't they entitled to fucking EVERYTHING, just because they squeezed out a kid? Surely no one else in the world has ever given birth to one of these miracles! Ours is, no doubt, the most special one, the one who makes you want to crouch down in front of the stroller, wave the cigarette smoke out from between you, and make googly sounds at the little fucker all evening long. I mean, SURELY, once we get there to the BAR with our TODDLER, the room of people will melt. It'll be fine. And if it's not? Well, we'll just get loud and self-righteous about how they'll never get any of OUR hard earned hipster dollars anymore if little Noah/Sage/Taylor isn't welcome...in your BAR.

Hand up to god - that's the mentality, and there's no talking to them. You're a nazi if you don't think babies are adorable everywhere.
                              2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

Originally posted by LisaNY View Post
                                Hand up to god - that's the mentality, and there's no talking to them. You're a nazi if you don't think babies are adorable everywhere.
                                Yes, some babies are adorable. But not in bars.

And trying to convince them otherwise, I'm sure, is like a Republican trying to sway a Democrat to their way of thinking and vice versa. It ain't gonna happen.
                                Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

Working...
                                X