No announcement yet.

Bioshock: Infinite

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It still feels slightly off in a good way when you hear how it transpired and then hit the phonograph right after.

The tinny jazz singer version of "Everybody Wants to Rule the World" was awesome and yet kinda fucked up. It belonged in that 1985 Paris tear.
    Me quick one want slow

Comment

Oh yes, it was absolutely paired with the right song. I hung out and listened to the whole thing.

And is it just me, or is that section of the game confusing? Maybe it's because I'm trying to search as much of the world as possible but I'm still in that area and feel all turned around.

Comment

Yeah, the tooltip they give you is shit in that area. On the second playthrough and on it was like being a cabbie in London (I KNOW EVERYTHING BECAUSE I WAS THERE FOR HOURS LOOKING FOR EVERYTHING NOT NAILED DOWN).

The best thing to do in Emporia is to make note of significant signs or placements of moments (the gates to the districts, fiery house with lady sweeping, that music store as a marker of how close you are to the Comstock house entrance, etc.).
        Me quick one want slow

Comment

I love the ending to this game in a way that I have loved few games. I only hope that everything Bioshock from this point on builds off of the groundwork.
          My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

My sentiments exactly.
            Me quick one want slow

Comment

Holy smokes, the screams in Comstock House. A million times worse than the gory Skyhook melee kills.

Comment

Never have I wanted to leave a place so much in a game. More due to the enormous sense of dread and despair than any sort of difficulty issue.
                Me quick one want slow

Comment

Oh yeah, once you get taught about the Boys of Silence it's not difficult but it's definitely "hurry, hurry, find all the collectibles and get your ass to Mars". I wonder if the ESRB gave them a hard time about that section.

Comment

Not sure, but it made my skin fucking crawl. Especially when you reach that projector towards the end of it.
                    Me quick one want slow

Comment

Well, that ending was fucking great. Wow.

Comment

Just beat it. Head spinning.
                        Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                        Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                        POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

DLC is really really great albeit brief. Rapture looks stunning.

And that end to part one is a fucking gut punch.
                          Me quick one want slow

Comment

Working...
                          X