• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• World Cup South Africa- SPOILER TAG OUTCOMES PLZ

git sum MMMURICA!

I'll be rootin' for yous on Saturday!

You Ess Ayy! You Ess Ayy! You Ess Ayy!
    "The bear is a solitary animal. They like their space. They live in a magic circle. They don't mind if you're, like, a mile away. But if you get inside their circle, they will maul you." - Anonymous

Comment

I considered buying the USA jersey, but damn if it doesn't look really generic. Circa 1950 my ass!
      "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

If I do end up watching this match, I will do it in the most 'merikan way possible. By wearing a large novelty foam cowboy hat and using an airhorn.

Comment

Originally posted by Ed Hocken View Post
          I considered buying the USA jersey, but damn if it doesn't look really generic. Circa 1950 my ass!
          Really, man? I think the U.S. have a crackin' top right now!

The diagonal stripe is River Plate-esque! Very spiffy. It's infinitely better than England's. Now that's an example of retro gone wrong:

Granted, it doesn't help having an absolute wang like Terry wearing it. But even so. There's plain and there's devoid.

Originally posted by Ed Hocken View Post
          If I do end up watching this match, I will do it in the most 'merikan way possible. By wearing a large novelty foam cowboy hat and using an airhorn.
          I wouldn't be surprised if I walked into a random pub on Saturday night and found people from Here in exactly the same attire. Which reminds me, I spotted one of these little doozies in HMV recently...

Hand over fist, I believe, is the expression?
          "The bear is a solitary animal. They like their space. They live in a magic circle. They don't mind if you're, like, a mile away. But if you get inside their circle, they will maul you." - Anonymous

Comment

The USA away kit is better...But USA all the way, Argentina is my second pick (I really want to see Maradona's crazy ass run down Avenida 9 de Julio) it will be glorious.
            Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

Invited to the Mex/SA game at 8:30 on Friday...in the morning...at a bar...

Weighing my options.
              Me quick one want slow

Comment

Are there vaginas involved?
                "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

It's footie, brohabilus.

At 8:30am.

Though with the group that threw the invite out, it is near certainty.
                  Me quick one want slow

Comment

Originally posted by Russ View Post
                    It's footie, brohabilus.

At 8:30am.

Though with the group that threw the invite out, it is near certainty.
                    Do it...

Comment

I concour with my associate on this.

Comment

third...and passed. I would definitely check it out.
                        Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

Motion set and passed.
                          Me quick one want slow

Comment

Make sure you don't foul her in the penalty box...

Comment

Hit it like Kimbo Slice, Russ.

You raise a valid point about the U.S. Away Kit, Professor Blumpington. It's cool, too. May I also just say it's an absolute pleasure to say your name.

Comment

Working...
                              X