Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Minnesota/Wisconsin, not as bad as Ohio but we're trying!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Minnesota/Wisconsin, not as bad as Ohio but we're trying!

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/archive...2081minn1.html
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

They can come give me a bath!
    "Can't really bench press anything when you're sporting less than an inch, it's common with Asian males... FUCK!" ~ nerdious

"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." - Hunter S. Thompson

Recipient of "The Best Post of the Day Award" : 1

Comment

We beat you to the punch on that shit years ago. I will never go into a nursing home.
      Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
      Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
      POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

1995 -- The attorneys general of New York and Minnesota recently announced their states' "top 10" lists of frivolous lawsuits. New York prisoners have filed lawsuits alleging a defective haircut by the prison barber, improper "white" towels instead of "beige," and an ice cream dessert that was largely melted. Minnesota inmates have filed lawsuits demanding damages for being provided an improper variety of beans on the menu, a lack of salsa, a surfeit of bologna, and underwear that was too tight ("cruel and unusual punishment"). One Minnesota inmate said his primary purpose in filing his lawsuit was "pure delight in spending taxpayers' money."
        1994 -- The Minnesota Chamber of Commerce recently lauded the waste-management practice of the Crib Diaper Service of Plymouth, Minn., in capturing and donating the lint gathered from laundering 250,000 diapers per week to a casket manufacturer to use in stuffing casket pillows, which saves the diaper service $3,000 a year.
        http://www.newsoftheweird.com/cgi-bi...innesota&num=1
        "Can't really bench press anything when you're sporting less than an inch, it's common with Asian males... FUCK!" ~ nerdious

"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." - Hunter S. Thompson

Recipient of "The Best Post of the Day Award" : 1

Comment

http://www.kare11.com/news/news_arti...storyid=531127

Awesome. Go Minnesota!
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

Traffic was snarled? That's a new one.

Comment

You hippies don't even have the dealth penalty! You should be drownin' crooks left and right with all those lakes!

Comment

Peace man. Peace.

Comment

Fuck that shit! Pabst Blue Ribbon!!!!

Comment

Good shit...the thing is shit like this happens all over Cali, no one gives a fuck enough to report it. We're more concerned with seeing Britney's vag.

BTW I'm with Scotty too Hottie, I would be happy to get either of those chicks to put their bare ass in my face or to scrub me into an erection paradise...I'm only opposed to the finger in the butt.
                    Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

You say that, but how about if those cunts were doing that shit to your grandparents or relatives?

Comment

Not sure...I think my uncle might like it too. It does suck, I wouldn't wish that on anyone's family. But, I'll still stick to my guns, I will be an old perv someday and I will welcome this type of abuse...except for a finger in my butt, unless I'm really constipated.

Also, since when do you have a conscience Mr. BME Pain Olympics?

Comment

Those guys doing the pain olympics were doing it to themselves. They were in their "right mind" and weren't pushing that shit on someone else. These cunts are tormenting and fucking with people they are supposed to be caring for. They are trying to live their last few years in peace and they have these spoiled rich cunts fucking with them. I just don't find it all that funny.

Comment

It's not funny at all...but how about you tormenting your neighbor with your loud hippie music?

Comment

That cunt deserved it because she was complaining on the wrong people. It was the people below her that she was pissed off at. Now she smiles and says hi to us in the hallways.

Comment

Working...
                              X