Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Emmanuelle Movie Did You Just Watch?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Loved that movie. Would make a good double feature with The Jackal.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
      Loved that movie. Would make a good double feature with The Jackal.
      I could see that.

Surprised at how much we liked THE ACCOUNTANT. I figured it'd be passable at best, so I was genuinely shocked at how well it turned out. Funnier than I expected too.
      Originally posted by Martin
      Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
      Originally posted by gravedigger
      Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
      And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
      Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Affleck was great, the Punisher was good, and I loved his RV.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Ironically, both X3 and Wolverine 1 and 2 played this weekend at work. The 2nd is average at best, but comparing X2 and Origin is like comparing cancer and AIDS.

I hate both, but I hate X3 even more cause it's Ratner, and it with the original crew, so it's even more inexcusable that it's such a shit show.

Having rewatched Days of Future Past, it's better that I remember,
          BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Kong Skull Island.

Got. Damn.

This shit was fucking aces. Brutal as fuck too. Cannot wait for the next Godzilla movie now. Shit yeah.

Comment

• Rommate watched that the other night and told me I have no choice but to watch it this weekend.

Comment

• dude, it's fucking LEGIT. It's what Godzilla should have been. And holy hell does it blow Jackson's Kong out of the fucking water.

Comment

• oh cool, didn't know that was out yet. I'll need to Redbox it when I'm back from NY.
                  Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                  Originally posted by gravedigger
                  Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                  And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                  Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• I don't think it's out to rent yet. I bought it via iTunes.

Comment

• Oh I'm watching this! Thx Rob!
                      BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• The action scenes were fucking incredible.

Comment

• and obviously, watch through the end credits.

Comment

dude, it's fucking LEGIT. It's what Godzilla should have been. And holy hell does it blow Jackson's Kong out of the fucking water.
                            It's my kid's favorite movie. So, I've seen it five times already
                            My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• smart kid.

Comment

Kong Skull Island.

Got. Damn.

This shit was fucking aces. Brutal as fuck too. Cannot wait for the next Godzilla movie now. Shit yeah.
                                The whole time Jen and I watched the film in the theater, I kept thinking "Rob is gonna love the fuck outta this film."

Comment

Working...
                                X