Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Peacemaker, The Flash, Arrow, Gotham, Preacher and DC Comics' TV Multiverse SPOILERS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OMG THE OLDER BROTHER FROM BLOSSOM/FREAKED IS IN THIS AND I AM SO HAPPY. haha.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• AND HE'S GONE.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• "Best party ever!" Oh crazy Babs. You are so hot.

Comment

• Poor Penguin....

HE JUST WANTS TO BE LOVED.

Snaps to Gordon's choice and double snaps to Tetch actually shooting her.

Comment

• Man, this show just doubles down on the ridiculousness. Love it.

Comment

• I'm happy Young Justice is coming back for a third season.
              "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• Funny episode of Supergirl yesterday. The stuff with Mon-El was great. Love seeing Maggie Sawyer.

Spoiler: Supergirl Spoilers, answers your Cadmus question from a while back, Rob 
                The lady working for Cadmus was revealed this week to be Lena Luthor's mom.
                "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• oh shit, they turned Chiklis into Judge Dredd? hahhahah

Comment

• NOOOOOoooo. POOR NYGMA.

Comment

• Damn no Flash tonight.

Comment

• I know, I was sad

Comment

• I really need the distraction it would have brought me last night.

Comment

• yep.

Comment

• HR continues to be my favorite addition to this season while Wally continues to be the WORST fucking thing about this show.

Comment

• Also, I hope it's a red herring that
                                  Spoiler: spoilers 
                                Malfoy is being set up as Alchemy.
                                Seems a bit lazy, but no more so than another goddamn speedster showing up looking like he escaped from Transformers 4.

Comment

Working...
                                X