Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Peacemaker, The Flash, Arrow, Gotham, Preacher and DC Comics' TV Multiverse SPOILERS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Last 2 episodes of Preacher have been interesting, finally.
    "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• Gotdamn. This week's Preacher was fucking great.

Odin is nuts. That dude making himself deaf? Nuts. Cassidy's confession? Nuts. POOR LADYBIRD.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• I don't know, Preacher keeps being hit or miss for me. Maybe a little more miss. This week's was not bad, but still a little boring. I think next episode is the finale.
        "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• Cassidy looked like Keith Apicary. hilarious.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• the scene with the Sheriff in the hotel was pretty great. FRANKS AND BEANS is doing a really good job with his part thus far in my opinion.

"I can get you angel hands. No problem."

Comment

• Preacher finale was okay.

Spoiler: spoilers 
              bummed they killed everyone or at least I think they killed everyone. I liked the girl that was the church assistant.

The God stuff was a bit ehhhhhhh at first but the reveal was pretty good.

really liked the scene in the jail with the Sheriff and Cassidy. That was fantastic.

"At first I thought you were just an asshole."

Also, I totally thought that room with all of the switches and dials and shit was in Heaven or Hell or something.

Dug that reveal.

Comment

• Yeah, Preacher didn't need a prequel. Glad they are finally hitting the road.

Comment

• OK, this hotel room fight at the beginning of Preacher ep6 is pretty, prettay good.

Comment

• Originally posted by Fil View Post
                    Yeah, Preacher didn't need a prequel. Glad they are finally hitting the road.
                    Maybe they did it that way to get a feel for the characters and prep fans for any future changes they might make. It's been a while since I read the books but it seems like they basically set it up exactly like the books next year. Except for Arseface, I guess. I was hoping to get Jody, TC, and Grandma next year but I imagine they'll only be in more flashbacks.

Comment

• <iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/25eZwRNYsh0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Comment

• ugh.

Comment

• I'm slightly excited to see Dolph show up but that trailer doesn't really inspire any confidence....

Comment

• <iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/xxX_fTfqN28" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Comment

• so pumped for The Flash tonight!

Comment

• WAIT, THAT GUY FROM SUPERGIRL IS THE FUCKING MARTIAN MANHUNTER?!?

Comment

Working...
                                X