Rick and Morty

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rick and Morty

I can't believe there isn't a thread on here for this show. New season started Sunday and it's off to a great fucking start.

"I LOVE POST APOCALYPTIC VERSIONS OF EARTH!"

also

"loooooooooooooossseeerrrr"
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

I tried it out last week. The first episode was crap but the second one, with the smart dogs and INCEPTION stuff, was pretty funny. Does Rick ever stop burping, though? Because that shit is annoying as hell.

Comment

Yeah, they tone that shit down, but he still burps.

I will probably watch the newest episode tonight, along with Preacher.
      "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
        I tried it out last week. The first episode was crap but the second one, with the smart dogs and INCEPTION stuff, was pretty funny. Does Rick ever stop burping, though? Because that shit is annoying as hell.
        Yeah I watched like 3 episodes with two friends and could not stand it. The characters are so fucking annoying and ruin the good jokes in it.

Comment

Billy and grave can join Matt in the GET OFF MY LAWN gang.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

This show has one of the best fleshed out universes in an animated show ever. The second season finale is one of my favorite sci-fi finales ever.

Comment

Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
              Poor Snowball.

Comment

Whoever the drunk one is is insufferable.

Comment

It's Rick and Justin Roiland plays both Rick and Morty. I'm sorry you are dead inside.

Comment

Gave it a shot with the first season.

Some premises have legs, but they are quickly wrecked by the rather grating voice acting/line delivery.

Not my bag of dicks.
                    Me quick one want slow

Comment

that actually blows my mind a bit. If anyone could appreciate the absurdist humor I would have thought it would be you

Comment

Not liking Rick & Morty makes zero sense to me.

My wife says it's because Rick Sanchez is like the Ghost of Christmas Future coming back in time to warn me via cartoons.

But, she's a drunk.
                        My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

My 13 year old and Rob both like this show. I haven't seen it but that math checks out 99% of the time.
                          "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                            that actually blows my mind a bit. If anyone could appreciate the absurdist humor I would have thought it would be you
                            I really did try though. Sorry y'all.
                            Me quick one want slow

Comment

Best genre show on TV and the finest outright comedy series since Arrested Development. Just... fucking genius.

Spoiler: Season 3 Spoilers, WORD! 
                              I smell a retcon at season's end but I really hate Beth for leaving Jerry for Rick.
                              Originally posted by Ari
                              The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

Working...
                              X