Lost Season 4 (Spoilers inside)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Lost Season 4 (Spoilers inside)

WTF is up with the polar bears? and where is the hurley bird? I keep expecting eddie murphy to show up and doctor doolittle this show up.
    You totally killed us, you evil metal dickweeds! - Bill S. Preston

Comment

http://community.tvguide.com/blog-en...inds/800033151

Now they're talking about moving LOST to 10 P.M. on Thursdays AND putting the current run at 7 episodes with a break - followed by 6 more episodes. So I guess I heard wrong, still 13 episodes. Which could definately work. The Wire, Sopranos, and almost every Brit tv show is this short and they all do fantastic. Less filler more meat is good.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Ben is alive and a vet!!!!

ZOMG!!!!!!

And there is no way he is one of the Oceanic 6.

ZOMG!!!!
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

Sayid is working for Ben?!?!? What the fuck is happening here???
          Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
          John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

The show is becoming even more fantastic, that's what!

Comment

I had quite the argument a few months ago with some friends who swear Heroes is better than Lost. I was really drunk. I pwned them all and shut them up real good. Dumb Heroes, couldn't lick Hurley's ass.

Comment

You should start a thread about how shitty Heroes is. As we are comic book guys (you more than me) we understand how shitty it is. I know Crafto thinks that is a good show, but at least he realizes that Lost is way better.

Comment

Heroes was kinda interesting to me the first year, until it whacked me upside the face with the worst season finale in television history. Then season 2 began and took a big wet shit all over me. It ended kinda better, but kinda better is still far from great.

If they would have just made a tv show about Prof. X and Magneto forming the X-Men in the very begining, showing them as they find different mutants like Cyclops and Jean Grey, and their eventual split, we would have a show much like Heroes with characters people actually care about. Instead we get dollar store X-Men knockoffs.

Comment

I finally figured out where I recognized Dan Faraday from, it's Upham from Saving Private Ryan!

What a little bitch. Much cooler character in Lost.

Comment

I'm so glad this season is going the way that it is.... I just hope we don't have any episodes that are "meh"... like the one where it was focused around Jack's tattoo. Really? He's a leader.... no shit.
                      If I were Shé, do you think I'd be operating a taco truck? Shé brings hope. Shé rights the wrongs. Unfortunately, Shé is a myth.

Comment

Haha, that whole episode was fucking weak. Stupid advertising...

Comment

Hmms...So Dan is losing his memory it seems. Might make sense why in the first flashforward we saw of him he was living with a caretaker. Locke is a goddamn pimp with that grenade. Kate either stole Aaron, or Claire died. Crazy crazy stuff. And Ben has mad money?!?!

Comment

Fuck yes. Time Travel. Jesus christ this opens up a giant can of worms.
                            "See you in another life brotha..."--Like Lesley said after the episode, this line makes sense now and isn't just a random line.

And goddamn did The Plague look like shit. But at least he got to ride a ferris wheel before he died.

Comment

Also, notice how the light from Faraday's machine was the exact same light as when the hatch exploded? Could everyone's flashbacks actually be a bit like Desmond's time travel. Hence why people show up in everyone elses life at some point? Maybe I'm just rambling....who knows.

Comment

So I'm totally right about Michael being Ben's man on the boat. We'll find out next week.

Ben is a fucking pimp: "I always have a plan." Ben is also fucking creepy as hell: " You're MINE!"

What's up with the doctor showing up out of nowhere in the jungle to Juliet? If she's real then Walt was there as well. Both times whispers were heard and then BAM! freaky person in the rain.

Locke is a goddamn idiot.

"Oooh, a video of Widmore. Well you're off the hook Ben. Let's go play some Scrabble!"

Why wouldn't he question where he got the video? It's getting harder and harder to take Locke seriously anymore

Sun or Jin is dead next week. For reals. And if not next week, then sometime this season. I'm saying Sun dies. We'll see though.

Jack: "You people had therapists?"

Juliet: "It's stressful being an Other."

That exchange was greatness.

Comment

Working...
                                X