No announcement yet.

God Of War 3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Heh, well I'm unemployed right now and had only one side job yesterday, so I had some free time on my hands. Played off and on yesterday till around 1am, even stopped fighting Hercules at 9pm for an hour to watch Lost. Continued around 11am this morning and beat it a few hours later. Metal Gear Solid and God of War are the 2 video game series that made me go PS3, so I will play the hell out of them.

Originally posted by Vault Vanderhuge View Post
    Fun fact: Four hours of that was just cutscenes!

(Just kidding, that still blows my mind even if I disliked the game.)
    Heh, try 9 hours of cutscenes, seriously (only because I'm an MGS fanboy).
    Last edited by Fil; 03-17-2010, 05:44 PM.
    "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• God I fucking loved MGS4.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Hercules got his shit rocked like a bitch!

Comment

• Let's spoiler shit from here on out. Like in the Heavy Rain thread.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Or you could play the game and not shitty remakes of mediocre FPS's!

Comment

• I WILL LAPTOP GUN YOU IN THE FACE YOU BASTARD

Comment

• Here's a spoiler for you Rob.

Spoiler: zomgspoilers 
                Kratos is pissed and kills tons of mythological figures. Blood is spilled. Tits are shown. Howard is told to not let his grandchildren play.

Comment

• *glares at Billy*
                  We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
                  - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• Kratos at one point turns to the camera and says, "Howard, this game is rated M."
                    "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• Hahaha.

Comment

• <object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/gFTj8wKJix8&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/gFTj8wKJix8&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Comment

• "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Shit, you can hear it right in the beginning.

Comment

• FUCK, THAT SHIT IS LOUD!

Do a backup, bro. Maybe try standing it up? Yeah, I've never heard mine get loud. Mine stays quiet and it's one of the original models.

Comment

• Oh it gets loud no matter what, but during GoWIII and Heavy Rain it sounds like that...

Comment

Working...
                                X