What'cha watchin' ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
    Oh I didn't know we could add other shows to the list. In that case get The Wire off my list (I liked it, but I really only loved the first and third seasons) and put Lost on there.

DEAL WITH IT.
    Rob,

Comment

• "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Hahaha, yesssss.

Comment

• still good crack rock up in Minnesota, I see

Comment

• Nah man. I'm basing my thought process on what series I enjoy more. LOST gave me more enjoyment in all seasons (and the subsequent rewatches) then The Wire did. I know this is not a popular opinion, but it's still my opinion. I love seasons 1 and 3 of The Wire. 2,4, and 5 are good but didn't do as much for me.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Season 1 of Lost is damn near perfect. Season 2 is reeeeeeeally good. Then it just becomes one big sweater with a loose thread and you tug it once, but still wear it and it looks ok. Tug it twice and well now you gotta tuck that thread under your sleeve and hope nobody notices then, but then all of a sudden fuck! The whole sweater fell apart and you're standing there with your dick in your hand.

Lost let me down

Comment

• as it did with most people. However I was not one of those people.
                "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
                  Rob,

Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                  Nah man. I'm basing my thought process on what series I enjoy more. LOST gave me more enjoyment in all seasons (and the subsequent rewatches) then The Wire did. I know this is not a popular opinion, but it's still my opinion. I love seasons 1 and 3 of The Wire. 2,4, and 5 are good but didn't do as much for me.
                  Will you also apologize for Auschwitz too, Rob?
                  BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• I knew you'd figure out someway to blow your LOST hate out of proportion.

Comment

• Lost will set you free, Martin.
                      My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                        I knew you'd figure out someway to blow your LOST hate out of proportion.
                        I'll always give prop to that first season. It was one of the best TV season ever.

But the rest is worthy of my hatred.
                        BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• I liked Lost (even the ending!) but have a hard time putting it near the top of a Best list because I felt there was way too much wheel spinning and some outright terrible episodes. I'd like a tell-all behind the scenes book of some sort. Did ABC force Cuse and Lindelof to milk the cash cow or did they simply not know what they were doing a third of the time?

Comment

• Lost supporter here.

Three of these would be probably be my top 3, not sure which ones.

Breaking Bad
                            Lost
                            The West Wing
                            Angel/Buffy
                            Battlestar Galactica
                            Veronica Mars

I still need to watch The Wire, The Shield and finish The Sopranos.

Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                            Gotham this week was fucking great. MOTHERFUCKING JEFFREY COMBS UP IN THIS BITCH. Fish and the spoon? Gotdamn. The Red Hood? fucking great. Barbara is so fucking dumb. God, I wish she'd just fall off a building already. The reveal at the end? Oh snaps.
                            I have only seen the first episode. The others wait, but I have little desire to jump in. I know it won't be as good as The Flash or Arrow.
                            "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• Gotham is nowhere near as good as either of those shows buttttttt it's still keeping us entertained. I can see why everyone hates it though.

Comment

• I'm in the "Lost shit the bed at the end" camp but even I agree with Rob since I can't get past episode 2 of The Wire. I know... BLASPHEMY!!!
                                "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Working...
                                X