X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Back to school

back to school

to prove to dad that I'm not a foo-

OH SHIT WHAT IS THAT FUCKING BABY DOING!?
    Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by McMeatbag View Post
      Back to school

back to school

to prove to dad that I'm not a foo-

OH SHIT WHAT IS THAT FUCKING BABY DOING!?
      My mantra for that whole level was "fuck this place, fuck this place, fuck this place, fuck you happy sun, fuck this place..."
      sigpic
      360: JohnnyChopsocky PSN: Stud_Beefpile

Comment

• Me quick one want slow

Comment

• those child fucks can eat it.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• By the way, anyone else has an input as for what weapon is great/shit in Dead Space 1? I can't look it up on google as gaming sites are blocked here.
            BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Flamethrower: Bad. Horrendously underpowered.

Pulse Rifle: alright until you see it's secondary fire is worth precisely dick.

Force Gun: sweet fucking crowd control. Like the backhand of an angry god.

Plasma Cutter: bread & butter, max it out quickly and it will never leave your side.

Line Gun: meh in a can.

Contact Gun: a one-hit pwner, but the charge up is a bit of a downside.

Ripper: as with both DS1 and 2, on harder difficulties, having the combo of maxed stasis and this maxed in primary fire damage can save you boatloads of ammo.

I think that about covers it.

Honestly, you could just stick with the Plasma Cutter and you'd be just fine the rest of the playthrough.
              Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Got it. So I'll sell the flamethrower, style be damned, and focus on the plasma cutter. The line gun is alright, but hardly wow. I was wondering about the pulse rifle, as I chose the line gun instead. Maybe I'll switch them and lose the line gun.

And I'll jump on the force gun and ripper ASAP.

And thanks.
                BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Yeah, ditching the line gun. It's kinda useless except for in elongated areas like the subway part.
                  "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
                  *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

• On zealot, it is as much a help as a hindrance. The alt-fire is awesome when you're not anywhere near it.

ALL DEEZ C-22s MANG
                    Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Fuck those Stalker things. Gotdamn.
                      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Okay so I'm out of the church (I think) and into the zero-grav chamber with all of the stasis recharge stations and the spinny thing in the middle and I have no idea what to do but that's okay because I'm at work and oh god I miss you so much Dead Space 2
                        "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
                        *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

• You gotta hack the terminal near the spinning gravity sphere. When that's done, you need to hit the sphere with stasis and pull down the clamp arms that appear above the sphere.

Keep hitting the ball with stasis (or else it won't take the clamps), and get all of the arms down and you're off.

Just make sure you don't forget to stasis the fan above you or you're doing it all again.
                          Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Seriously though, fuck those stalkers. That shit was fucked up.

Comment

• Sorry to bust in here fellas, but I saw the youtube video involving the happy sun.

So what is exactly the issue with it?
                              "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• spoilers I DON'T WANT TO KNOW

Comment

Working...
                                X