No announcement yet.

The Walking Dead TV show

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• odds? yeah, Terminus is gonna be full of cannibals.

"We'll fix you a plate...OF YOURSELF"
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Be cool if Brent Spiner was her love interest.
      I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

• What Iggy said. Bet whatever's on that grill she's got tastes like chicken.

Comment

• Was Yar pregnant in that scene or was I seeing things?

Anyway, yeah they're probably cannibals but the group won't know that for another season and a half.

Comment

• IT'S PEOPLE!

Comment

• enjoyed that they did the stuff with the guy from SONS and Carl from the comics. I've been waiting for my "Rick goes off the deep end moment" for a while now. That being said, it kind of ended on a "eh..." cliffhanger.
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• I kind of wished that when Rick said "They'll feel really stupid when the find out.." that the rest of the statement was "...we turned Carl into a human bomb.".

Comment

• Huh. That was actually a really good premiere. Did they get a new writing staff? Because this episode was basically an apology and said "Hey, sorry we made all those seasons of idiots that didn't accept the world they lived in, but now they do and they are going to act like it." That's basically the exact conversation Cutty and dude I recognize but couldn't tell you from where had. Making weapons out of what they had in the train car was really cool. Fuck yes, Lennie James is back!

Comment

• yeah, since this shit wasn't in the comics I can finally drop the baggage. Decent premier. Carol is a beast. I still wish Carl was a human bomb.

Comment

• Realized where I know "asshole" guy from in the shack. He was the young reporter in Treme. And the first guy at the trough to get his throat cut was the guy playing Penguin on Gotham.

Comment

• That's why trough guy looked familiar!

This premiere was a huge step in the right direction. I'd be okay with the action scaling back as long as the characters finally continue to act like they're in a zombie apocalypse. I'd still prefer Carol to jump from the show to the games, though. She's awesome.

Comment

• I STILL WANT A CARL BOMB

Comment

• I want Tyreese to beat Carl like he did that attempted babby killer. Other than that, solid premiere and I was out like gout hardcore last year.
                            "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• that ending was all sorts of fucked up. so how quickly do the cannibals turn if at all?

Comment

• and those water zombies were some of the best SFX they've used so far. Even better than the well zombie in s2

Comment

Working...
                                X