The Walking Dead TV show

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spread that Daryl meme to the ends of the earf
    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• This show is dog shit. It's been dog shit since the beginning. I think this is the only show in history that the entire audience is hate-watching.

Seriously, the Walking Dead is for people that thought Entourage had too much clever subtext.

And Dick Butt meme is fantastic.
      Visit my blog! BMichaelKrol.Wordpress.com Leave vulgar comments!

Twitter.com/bmkrol

Comment

• Well, I agree to a point. The first episode was good. Not great, but good. The rest was pure dick butt.
        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• You know, you have a point about the first episode and I do dig the CDC episode. But man -- is the rest bad.

Twitter.com/bmkrol

Comment

• The pilot episode is one of the best pilots of a show ever in my opinion. It showed such great promise that was completely wasted every subsequent episode.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Pilot in some of the best television ever. Rest is total shit.

Comment

• "DO. DO lots of cocaine. DO."
                - Relationship Guru Matt.

Check out my music, if you please:
                http://soundcloud.com/musicisgreen
                http://cmillermusic.tumblr.com/

Comment

• I gave it two seasons then bailed. Loved the pilot and the CDC episodes, but the stupidity on display just made me angar.

Comment

• Originally posted by Chris Miller View Post
                    YESSSSSSsssssssssssss

Comment

• I hope each episode Karl gets darker and darker. I used to hate him with a passion. Now I love it when he lays the smack down with the reality checks. Next season I want him to shave his head and start self-scarification. I want an episode were he kills all the new helpless (children and elderly) in their sleep.

Comment

• Originally posted by PHEDG View Post
                        I hope each episode Karl gets darker and darker. I used to hate him with a passion. Now I love it when he lays the smack down with the reality checks. Next season I want him to shave his head and start self-scarification. I want an episode were he kills all the new helpless (children and elderly) in their sleep.

I'd watch a spin off on HBO called Shit Head Carl. It would be glorious.

Comment

• Originally posted by B_Metal View Post

I'd watch a spin off on HBO called Shit Head Carl. It would be glorious.
                          What wacky misadventures will Carl get into THIS week!

Twitter.com/bmkrol

Comment

• Either Shit Head Carl OOOOOR Daryl, Carol, & Shit Head Carl.

I'm throwing Carol a bone because domestic abuse/dead daughter.

Comment

• "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

Working...
                                X