Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

THE MEN OF THE X VARIETY AND OTHER FOX BS (spoilers)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Still enjoyed the new teaser, even if Reynolds does play Deadpool as Van Wilder in a suit.
    Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

• Originally posted by Ingrid View Post
      Still enjoyed the new teaser, even if Reynolds does play Deadpool as Van Wilder in a suit.
      And the problem is......?
      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by Ingrid View Post
        Still enjoyed the new teaser, even if Reynolds does play Deadpool as Van Wilder in a suit.
        A super sexy Van Wilder.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Super, Sassy AND Sexy.
          "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• I've got the Thanksgiving poster up in my office. It's gorgeous.
            Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
            John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

• like a boss
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• I'm 45% Tony Danza, 35% Angela, and 7% Jonathan. The rest is Mona I guess.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ari View Post
                  The rest is Mona I guess.
                  And that's why I get tingly feelings in my no-no parts when we talk.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                    Keep talking like that and we'll turn those no-no parts into yes-yes parts.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ari View Post
                      I'm 45% Tony Danza, 35% Angela, and 7% Jonathan. The rest is Mona I guess.
                      Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                      Originally posted by Ari View Post
                      Keep talking like that and we'll turn those no-no parts into yes-yes parts.
                      Be gentle with Rob's no-no/yes-yes parts, Ari. Gentle, like a Gentile. For young Rerb may not be used to the awesome power love of a Hebrew Hammerin'.

I'd step in, but I'm Catholic, so, y'know, guilt afterwards, confessions and shit.

Comment

• Let's be honest Rob doesn't have no-no parts.

Comment

• http://thathashtagshow.com/2017/11/e...-dark-descent/
                          Originally posted by Ari
                          The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• Originally posted by Ari

Comment

• SNORE

Comment

• It looks like the 90's cartoon. Not a coincidence given its set in '92.

But zero faith in Kinberg.
                                Originally posted by Ari

Comment

Working...
                                X