Supernatural

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

aggghhhhh at least it's a 3-day weekend and I'm sick
    "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
    *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

Oh man, you're gonna enjoy quite a marathon. Seriously, if you're watching anything this weekend make it this show. If you've enjoyed it thus far you're gonna love where it's going.
      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

I hope you're watching the actual dvds and not the netflix stuff. THEY TOOK OUT "CARRY ON MY WAYWARD SON," SON.
        Me quick one want slow

Comment

Yeah boourns to netflix. We're gonna start this show over again as I gave up after season 5 (felt that the first few episodes of season 6 were kinda stupid).
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Originally posted by Captain Russ View Post
            I hope you're watching the actual dvds and not the netflix stuff. THEY TOOK OUT "CARRY ON MY WAYWARD SON," SON.
            Weird, I just watched the finale of season 2 and "Carry on.." was still there. Odd.
            "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

The music seems to only have been taken out of S1.
              "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~

Comment

Thank goodness.

Comment

Just starting S3 and lol at Dean viciously making out with the demon girl before dunking her in holy water. GOD I LOVE THIS SHOW.

~

Comment

Almost done with Season 5. EEEEEEEEE

~

Comment

• Er, S4! Not S5!

~

Comment

• Oh man, season 5 is sooooooooooooo great. Epic finale is EPIC.

Comment

• ARGHHHHASGHGHGHAGH OK. I will try to marathon the hell out of this all weekend. Going to go see Friends With Kids tomorrow though so that will cut into my Supernatural time and oh god why

~

Comment

• Hahahaha, you'll get to it when you can. I'm just waiting for your reaction.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                              Yeah boourns to netflix. We're gonna start this show over again as I gave up after season 5 (felt that the first few episodes of season 6 were kinda stupid).
                              3 years later and I just finished rewatching seasons 1-5. Time to give 6 - present a go. Been told multiple times that seasons 7 and 8 are kind of shitty. Totally looking forward to that....
                              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                                3 years later and I just finished rewatching seasons 1-5. Time to give 6 - present a go. Been told multiple times that seasons 7 and 8 are kind of shitty. Totally looking forward to that....
                                Yeah, but they have their moments. They all do, some more than others. I'm still keeping up with the show. Episode 200 this year was hilarious.
                                "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

Working...
                                X