Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Masters of the Universe Classics (2008-?)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Don't "bing it up" too fast, cowboy. You have yet to get me a contact!
    Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
    John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

Barbie gets leather and fishnets

by Sandy Maple Jul 17th 2008 3:00PM
      Categories: Kids 5-7, Kids 8-11, Teens & tweens, In the news, Weird but true, Toys & games, Shopping & recalls
      Barbie has always provoked strong emotions in some, but with the introduction of Bratz dolls, she seemed downright quaint. Well, she is quaint no more. With Mattel's September release of a doll based on the DC comic superhero Black Canary, Barbie is going to find herself back on the naughty girl list.

Clad in black thigh-high leather boots and gloves, fishnet stockings and a motorcycle jacket, this S&M Barbie is stirring more than little girls' imaginations. A spokesman for the religious group Christian Voice finds this sexed-up plaything to be just too much. "Barbie has always been on the tarty side and this is taking it too far. A children's doll in sexually suggestive clothing is irresponsible – it's filth."

I agree that perhaps this isn't Barbie's best look and wouldn't buy it for my kid. But that won't be a problem because she doesn't want Black Canary. When I showed her this photo and asked for her opinion, she looked aghast. "She's not wearing any pants!" she exclaimed. Good girl.
      Nice!
      "Can't really bench press anything when you're sporting less than an inch, it's common with Asian males... FUCK!" ~ nerdious

"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." - Hunter S. Thompson

Recipient of "The Best Post of the Day Award" : 1

Comment

Best Doll Evar!
        The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

I'm getting one, I can just see this eventually getting pulled
          "Can't really bench press anything when you're sporting less than an inch, it's common with Asian males... FUCK!" ~ nerdious

Comment

They shouldn't sell it at the regular spots. Little girls don't need to see toys like that...Bad parenting and kids growing up to quick are going to fucking destroy our society.
            Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

They are ready sell this kind of stuff to our kids... it's called bratz! I'm getting two for my daughter!

Comment

Originally posted by ScooterLaBeef View Post
                They are ready sell this kind of stuff to our kids... it's called bratz! I'm getting two for my sick Barbie/plastic fetish!
                fixed!

Comment

Nice.... but I prefer the real dolls; Amber addition from nip/tuk

Comment

Hellz yeah

Comment

Sorry, that would be Kimber.... not sure why I wrote Amber.

Comment

I got the point

Comment

The King Grayskull figure is one of the most epic toys I've ever bought. Pic's coming tonight or tomorrow morning!

Comment

All the up roar over the new Barbie must have been just because of the fishnets... here we have the new Wonder Woman Barbie wearing less due out in October.

Or Supergirl... out next month

Comment

I hope they ship the He-Man toys to Canada.
                              "How the fuck does your brain go Kevin Spacey~K-Pax?" - Rob

Comment

Spider, the He-Man figures will be available to purchase ONLY from Mattel's new collector website, mattycollector.com. Starting in October, He-Man will be available for 20 dollars, followed next month by Beast-Man, and then one figure a month after that.

And here is a quote from the site:
                                <DT>
                                <DT>Do you ship to my country? <DD>We ship to all countries except those with trade sanctions in place with the United States. </DD><DT>
                                </DT>

Comment

Working...
                                X