VIDJA GAME KWESTIONS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• VIDJA GAME KWESTIONS

We record soon. Want to ask me how badly I wished we recorded video so I could give Rob the bird over RDR? Want to ask Rob how often he jerked it to Sheik regardless of his Ocarina opinions? Do so here.

Only a handful of times...
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

What is the appeal of WOW? I kinda don't get it.
      Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
      Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
      POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

Is it possible to have a visual element for the show?
        Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
        Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
        POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Nathan View Post
          What is the appeal of WOW? I kinda don't get it.
          Oh man, this will be tough.

Comment

Originally posted by Nathan View Post
            Is it possible to have a visual element for the show?
            We plan on doing some streaming of gameplay at some point. Is that what you mean?

Comment

Otherwise depending on time/how invested I am, I could always upload the casts to youtube with some videos/pics of the shit we're talking about. But that's alot of extra work on top of the work I'm already doing.
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

When you going to play Plaque Attack?
                My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                  Oh man, this will be tough.
                  Nah. You'll nail it. Or I'll slap your shit.
                  Me quick one want slow

Comment

Dump some more questions on us. Building show notes, and this week is sloooooooooooow.

Comment

Talk about PT. What sort of things do you hope the new gen will usher in in terms of gameplay mechanics and player expectations being totally fucked with?

Who is this woman and the controversy you were referencing in the previous cast? I have no idea who that is.

How about the terrifying uncanny valley of the new generation, especially with regards to the 2K15 stuff? That NBA trailer was scary. And not just because of the Chilli Peppers song reminding me of a time I didn't hate Flea.
                      Me quick one want slow

Comment

That Mario Party Feature on Giant Bomb: terrible or where has Dan Ryckert been all my life?
                        Me quick one want slow

Comment

Vidja games - Sexist Manboy Love zone? Or you know, just regular old hobby?
                          "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

You might have covered it a bit in a couple of episodes, but what are your best vidja game memories outside of game systems? What arcade games were you two slaves to when you were lil' nippers? For me it was Battlezone, StarBlade, Zaxxon, etc.

Old school 4 lyfe, yo!

Comment

What is the best Nintendo game of all time and when did you realize it was A Link to the Past?
                              "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Working...
                              X