No announcement yet.

2010-11 Hockey!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just as the Blues stole Colorado with the Johnson-whatever vs Shattenkirk and Steward. Just wow.

The Broons and the Flyers got better with Kaberle (if they sign him this summer, if not, that's expensive) and Versteeg though it might crap their re-signing of Leino.

Waiting to see if my Habs can deal something. There's only 4 untouchables. Subban (YES!), Price, Pacioretty and Plekanec, though if they trade for a kickass center I'd string him up if they can't hang Gomez dry... Gorges too I'd resign. The rest are expendable.
    BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

After tonight, 21 games left in reg. At least for the Flyers. Here's hoping they don't do what they always do: get cocky and fuck up.
      Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

Kovalev is back in Pittsburgh. lol.

The ultimate proof the Pens are in the shit.

Comment

If the playoffs started today:

http://sports.yahoo.com/nhl/playoffm...5o1wmx1tN_ppJ4
          Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

Things are gonna change so much in the coming 2 weeks, especially in the West.

Comment

This is some crazy shit! Caps out, Wings on the verge of being out. I'm calling a San Jose/Tampa final.

Comment

YES!
                We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
                - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Originally posted by ingrid View Post
                  This is some crazy shit! Caps out, Wings on the verge of being out. I'm calling a San Jose/Tampa final.
                  I called a Vancouver-Tampa final. Whoever wins, I win. Guy Boucher took that team and morphed it with his 1-3-1 system. The Caps are just too lazy to win so far. Fuck em.

But Tampa is a moneypit. They lost 30 millions this year. MOVE THAT TEAM.

Comment

Holy Shit.

http://sports.yahoo.com/nhl/news;_yl...gersplayerdead

Comment

Yeah. He's a shitty "player", but that's still sad. 28...

It's probably an overdose.

Comment

I would have to agree. I mean he was out for almost the entire season for a concussion and shoulder injury. That, to me, screams depression. I could be completely wrong, though.

Comment

And the man was hated as a player...

ON the onther side, TAMPA WINS!

Comment

Yay Tampa!! Let's hope they can keep momentum and sweep the Bruins in 4.

Comment

The Habs *nearly* won in overtime in game 7 against the Bruins. Tampa nearly plays the same style as the Habs. Their goalie and defense ain't as good as Montreal, but they pack a better offensive punch. So I expect Tampa in 5.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike View Post
                                And just like that we got the tickets already... I guess demand wasn't as high as we thought or we got a lucky break! Hmmm, I have no idea what to do with myself now...
                                Guess you got lucky!

http://sports.yahoo.com/nhl/news;_yl...ickets-7050056

Comment

Working...
                                X