No announcement yet.

The Venture Brothers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dug it a bunch BUT I WISH THEY WOULD HAVE DONE A "PREVIOUSLY ON". Like fuck man, its been years. I have no idea what the fuck is going on. that being said, the noise that Wide Wale was making was hilarious "CAN YOU EVEN HEAR ME?!" and The Fallen Archer was awesome.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• The Trainspotting stuff was great this week.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
        The Trainspotting stuff was great this week.

The heavy lifting from that Duran Duran video was even better.
        My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• https://youtu.be/3M0hogZyRyU
          My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

• <iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/3M0hogZyRyU" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Comment

• oh for sure, that shit was great. also

Comment

• FANTASTIC episode this week. I love that Miloti is doing the Wale's daughter's voice. The stuff with the nanobots and Dean was hilarious.

Comment

• Sneaking in Trump in last night's episode haha

Comment

FANTASTIC episode this week. I love that Miloti is doing the Wale's daughter's voice. The stuff with the nanobots and Dean was hilarious.

The Wale's daughter is hot as fuck. Gotta love on-point animation.

Comment

• yeah, I said the same to Lesley last night. They know how to animate women.

Comment

• Great fucking episode. Hearing 24 during the Star Wars scene was fucking perfect.

Brock and Warriana's "foreplay" was fucking hilarious.

Comment

Great fucking episode. Hearing 24 during the Star Wars scene was fucking perfect.

Brock and Warriana's "foreplay" was fucking hilarious.

All of the stuff with the God Gas was great.

Comment

• Yeah, every time they showed the mice I was laughing pretty hard.

Comment

• Great episode this week. The team up with the Lice and Brock was hilarious. "Don't touch the hair..." and the stuff with DOOM! was hilarious. Really digging this season so far.

Comment

• The Monarch is killing it.

Comment

Working...
                                X