Lost Season 4 (Spoilers inside)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lost Season 4 (Spoilers inside)

Oh snap-a-rooney!! Lost is back on, and I must say, I enjoyed the first episode of season 4. Could this be because of lack of good television due to the strike or was it actually a great episode? I think that it might be the latter - so many new questions need to be answered. Why would Hurley say he wished he had gone with Jack? And what's up with Hurley seeing Charlie? And when does Jack actually grow a beard? WHAT'S GOING ON?! I'm definitely looking forward to next week...
    If I were Shé, do you think I'd be operating a taco truck? Shé brings hope. Shé rights the wrongs. Unfortunately, Shé is a myth.

Re: Lost Season 4 (Spoilers inside)

I just want to know who the other 3 of the "Oceanic 6" are. And you gotta love Jack's dad showing up in the cabin.

"WE GOTTA GO BAAAAACK!"
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Right outta my hand!

The goodness starts at about 1:45...

WAAAAAAAALLLLLLLTTTTT!!!
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

Comment

Lost tonight fools! Here's hoping to see some of badass Locke. And maybe smokey....

Comment

Smokey?

Comment

The smoke monster fool....respect

Comment

Big up's to Smokey!

Lost is one of the few things on tv nowadays that can actually pull me away from CoD4.

Battlestar Galactica is the other.
                Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
                John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

Fuck yah man. BSG > Lost but Lost > any other show

Comment

I'd have to agree there.
                    Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
                    John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

OH SNAP!

More to come later....

I <3 this show...

Lawnmower Man for the fucking win.....

Comment

I'm really interested in the new characters back stories and such... especially Miles.
                        If I were Shé, do you think I'd be operating a taco truck? Shé brings hope. Shé rights the wrongs. Unfortunately, Shé is a myth.

Comment

I'm thinking Michael (GIVE ME BACK MY SONNNNN!!!) is Ben's man on the boat. As Ben sent him to those coordinates in the second season (?) maybe the boat picked them up. And now ghosts are totally real in Lost world. Good shit. Also, the plane they found in the water? That's not the same plane as 815. It was all in one piece. Oceanic and Dharma are totally in cahoots with each other.

Comment

Also, I just need to declare my man love for Jeff Fahey. What a goddamn pimp.

And I need confirmation on this: Was the plane they found in the water 815? Because it looked like it was mostly in one piece, and Fahey's character said that wasn't the pilot. And we know that the pilot was killed by smokey in the first episode.

Comment

Originally posted by Rob
                              I'm thinking Michael (GIVE ME BACK MY SONNNNN!!!) is Ben's man on the boat. As Ben sent him to those coordinates in the second season (?) maybe the boat picked them up. And now ghosts are totally real in Lost world. Good shit. Also, the plane they found in the water? That's not the same plane as 815. It was all in one piece. Oceanic and Dharma are totally in cahoots with each other.
                              I hadn't thought of that, but it would make sense. Might also explain Walt too maybe? And since they were obviously so desperate to get off in the first place

Don't forget about how apparently this hasn't been the only location concerning Dharma and polar bears.

Comment

Working...
                              X