Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Emmanuelle Movie Did You Just Watch?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• yeah, it's not a great flick, but I dug what Marshall tried doing with it.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• The Wizard of Oz and The Dark Crystal.

Both on Blu-Ray are the best I've ever seen these films look. Point of reference: I've seen theatrical prints of both in the last 5 years.
      My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• I haven't watched Dark Crystal in more than a few years. Does it hold up well?
        We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
        - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• *dons hazmat suit*
          I can't stand either of those movies, but I'd rather watch Dark Crystal over Oz anyday
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• I used to watch the Dark Crystal all the time when I was a kid. That, Labyrinth, Bill & Ted, and Batmeng (the one with the shark-repellent) were mainstays.

Good to see something involving fucked-out puppets from kidland getting a transfer to the latest format.

Now if only I could get The Rocketeer...
            Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Annie Hall, again, last night.
              "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
              *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

• I just watched The Rocketeer the other week. The transfer was balls.

Comment

• The thought of Blu-ray Rocketeer brings back my bonerz.
                  Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
                  John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rob View Post
                    *dons hazmat suit*
                    I can't stand either of those movies, but I'd rather watch Dark Crystal over Oz anyday
                    Rob hates life? I think so.
                    We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.

Comment

• I fucking hate The Wizard of Oz so fucking much. Hated it as a kid when I was forced to watch it all the time, hated it as a teen when I dated a girl that loved it, and I'm sure I'll still fucking hate it when I grab the bluray for Lesley.

Comment

• Rob prefers The Wiz.
                        Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
                        John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

• For obvious reasons? (anything dealing with the wang even remotely gets an automatic pass?)

Comment

• Originally posted by Ari View Post
                            Rob prefers The Wiz.

Never saw the Wiz. Why would I? I hate anything having to do with Oz. Except Beacher and Schillinger.

Comment

• I can get Oz hate (even though I don't really approve) but hate on The Dark Crystal? It's impossible to hate anything Henson related (unless your soul is dead).

Comment

• Hate the Wizard of Oz? Jesus, and I'm accused of not having a child hood?
                                "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

Working...
                                X