Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Emmanuelle Movie Did You Just Watch?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Glad we didn't stick it out then. Made it like 40 mins. I was so fucking bored.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Complete waste of time, sir. Watch Caddyshack instead. That's what I'm doin'.
      Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by Ari View Post
        Watched the 1977 film The Sentinel. It was decent, a few good scenes (her father in a 3 way with some fatties! Beverly D'Angelo masturbating in front of the main character!) but it was late and I was pretty tired. Then the ending hit. Holy whore fucks, I jumped the hell outta my seat. Semi-spoilers: The last 10 minutes was filled with freaks. People with real deformities all over the place. It was better than Freaks. Guys with balloon looking faces, a dude with a huge bottom lip, midgets. It blew my mind. It's on instant view from Netflix. I recommend it. You get Chris Walken, Burgess Meredith, and several other well known actors.
        Added
        Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
        Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
        POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• Hancock. Meh. Wasn't as bad as everyone said, but they played it too safe. I did like some aspects, but most of the movie I had a better version playing in my head.

Slackers. I love this movie and I know it's not a good flick. It's just so fucking random and stupid and it makes me laugh. Schwartzman is fucking great in this and I love the dynamic between Sawa, Segal, and the ginger kid. Also, Laura Prepon is all whored up in this, and it WORKS.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Isn't that ginger kid from that movie the older Pete from Pete & Pete?
            "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Laura Prepon whored up is all I need to hear.

Comment

• Yep.

Comment

• Funny how she hasn't done anything since leaving 70s show.

Comment

• Scientology.

Comment

• Not surprised.

Comment

• Holy shit. Everyone needs to add Simon Says with Crispin Glover onto your instant que. Jesus christ. This movie is filled with so much win mixed with what the shit?. I have no idea what I'm watching.

Comment

• Are you working from home all the time now?

Comment

• No. Just today and tomorrow.

Comment

• Also, Crispin has the worst accent I've ever heard in a movie. And it's fucking awesome.

Comment

• I was one of those guys that thought Glover would have been a good Joker. Until I saw him in Willard, holy shit that guy is a shreeking mess.

Comment

Working...
                                X