Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

PodCaust Episode 40: Adam has the power!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rob View Post
    That's the whole point. Larry is so neurotic that even the simplest problem is the biggest thing he's ever faced. I see myself in him alot of the time in that regard.
    I understand that is the point of the show but I just don't find it entertaining. The only thing that has been amusing was the Blacks.
    If I were Shé, do you think I'd be operating a taco truck? Shé brings hope. Shé rights the wrongs. Unfortunately, Shé is a myth.

Comment

Originally posted by Lesley View Post
      I understand that is the point of the show but I just don't find it entertaining.
      How do you put up with me then? Must be my abnormally large penis. IT's always about the penis ISN'T IT?!?!
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Originally posted by Rob View Post
        How do you put up with me then? Must be my abnormally large penis. IT's always about the penis ISN'T IT?!?!
        Not always, but the huge penis doesn't hurt. Well actually it does hurt sometimes because it's so damn big.
        If I were Shé, do you think I'd be operating a taco truck? Shé brings hope. Shé rights the wrongs. Unfortunately, Shé is a myth.

Comment

Originally posted by Lesley View Post
          Not always, but the huge penis doesn't hurt. Well actually it does hurt sometimes because it's so damn big.

QUOTED FOR TRUTH!

So, what did people think of the little segment with my bro?
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

Maybe a private chat is in order here, hmm?
            Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
            John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

I'll private chat you...in the face.

Comment

Whoa there.

Comment

Nice use of Ramble On buring the bro segment. Xanax + drinking = very bad things.
                  Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                  Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                  POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

xanax + drinking scotch = pissed off Lesley

Comment

Drugs are bad.

Comment

Yep. Totally. I learned my lesson. And I still get shit for it.

Comment

And you always will brother. Until the end of time.

Comment

yep. I'm fine with that. haha. I like how you're the one who points out my music choices. Makes trying to pair up songs with topics much more satisfying. Kudos.

Comment

Don't always hear them unless I'm listening through headphones.

Comment

kinda the point. Since I know half listen through headphones and half through speakers, I don't wnt to up the music so you can hear it through speakers because then it would be annoying for those in headphones. IT's a sticky situation.

Comment

Working...
                                X