Night of the Living Dead: Tom Savini Remake

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jobe View Post
    WOW...I guess that's what happens when you listen to the fools at Best Buy...I asked them for it they said it wasn't available...I figured it hadn't been released as the disc isn't available from Netflix...and upon further review, the movie isn't showing up at all on Netflix for some odd reason...
    Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

Hmm, never seen the Savini remake. Assumed it was like most remakes and total shit. Perhaps I shall have to track this down..
      XBL/PSN/Steam Gamertag - CalgaryRonin

Comment

It's great. And really is a better over all movie than the original in my opinion. Although I still dig the way the race issues Romero worked into the original.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Better make-up effects, Bill Moseley, hot redheaded stuntwoman in place of community theater banshee, CANDYMAN, Tom Towles with hair, and a nice creepy synth drone throughout.

Watch them shits.

(Side note: The end song sounds like it came straight out of Maniac Mansion)
          Last edited by Captain Russ; 03-17-2010, 03:32 PM.
          Me quick one want slow

Comment

Ah, yes. Patricia Tallman as Barbara. If I was a zombie, yes, I DO believe I'd be chasing her, too.

Comment

Working...
            X