Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone else giving the NEVERWINTER MMO a try? I gave it a little bit of time this weekend and wasn't blown away by it. It's OK but didn't grab me enough to want to invest any serious time in it.
    Originally posted by Martin
    Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
    Originally posted by gravedigger
    Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
    And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
    Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• I have a couple friends playing. I might snag it tonight or tomorrow, mostly because I want to see how The Foundry works.

Comment

• I'm still playing NWN2, hahaha
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Finished Bioshock Infinite.

One of the best videogame ending. Ever. Wow.

Overall, finest FPS campaign I've ever played.
          BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Anyone here playing Monoco?
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• I really want to grab it and do a BDRCADE with it, but was curious if anyone has played it.

Comment

• It looks interesting, but I think without a dedicated group of four it is just a shit show.

Comment

• well guess it's time to play some CS Source. If any of you have that on steam, come play.

Comment

• Skyrim(ingtonsteele).

More specifically, the Dragonborn DLC.

Bruddy good Lovecraftian main story, but my favorite aspect is all of the ancillary content. I especially love the psychotic pygmies. Those little dudes are hilarious when not being total dickbutts and trying to kill me.
                    Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Digging the hell out of STAR TREK ONLINE at the moment, though I haven't had any time to put towards it this weekend.
                      Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                      Originally posted by gravedigger
                      Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                      And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                      Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Originally posted by Captain Russ View Post
                        Skyrim(ingtonsteele).

More specifically, the Dragonborn DLC.

Bruddy good Lovecraftian main story, but my favorite aspect is all of the ancillary content. I especially love the psychotic pygmies. Those little dudes are hilarious when not being total dickbutts and trying to kill me.
                        Worth my money?

Comment

• It adds more bells and whistles than the previous DLC combined.

I'd look for it when it's on sale unless you really loved the original game.
                          Me quick one want slow

Comment

• playing a bunch of CS:Source and TF2.

Comment

• Originally posted by Captain Russ View Post
                              It adds more bells and whistles than the previous DLC combined.

I'd look for it when it's on sale unless you really loved the original game.
                              Dude, I'm still not even halfway thought the game...

Comment

• russ is The Wizard when it comes to RPGs. He's all CALLLLIFFFOORRNNNIIAAA when the rest of us are still trying to decide what class to be.

Comment

Working...
                                X