No announcement yet.

500 Favorite Foods

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HELLZ YA. Brittany is stopping at Flying Saucer Pie Company and getting me lemon meringue on the way home.

Comment

• Originally posted by Nick Vanderhuge View Post
      guys can we just say pie and leave it at that
      THIS RIGHT HERE.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

guys can we just say hair pie and leave it at that
        We've created a monster.
        Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
        Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
        POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Nathan View Post
          We've created a monster.
          *demon-penis-from-tromeo-and-juliet.gif*
          "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
          *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
            I'm going to leave this lemonmeringuefist here for Lisa to claim. So good. Here in Houston we have a small diner chain, The House of Pies (lulz I wrote House of Guys first because one location is a big gay dude hang out) and they make some killer lemon meringue.
            (*lemonmeringuepiefist!*)
            The pie I had last week, when George and I went out - we're deciding on dinner, and he goes, "I think I'm gonna have a slice of apple pie when we're done. You feel like getting pie and coffee after we have dinner?" I'm like, "Naaaah, I'm not starving now, I probably won't want dessert after we're done, etc." He cranes his neck over towards the pie case and goes, "Uh-oh - I see lemon meringue in there..." I go, "Okay, sure, pie sounds great!"

Enjoy the lemon meringue that Brittany's bringing back for you, Billy!
            2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

• COME THE FUCK ON 5:30

Comment

• Oh My Gosh!Oh My Gosh!Oh My Gosh!Oh My Gosh!Oh My Gosh!Oh My Gosh!

That is a beautiful sight!

Comment

guys can we just say pie and leave it at that

Not if we hope to make 500 we can't.
                  I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

• 239. Snickers Blizzards God bless the demented genius that came up with this idea: an extra extra thick milkhake. With a crumbled candy bar in it. HOW can a milkshake with crumbled Snickers in it NOT be mind blowingly good?

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

• 240. Buster Bars Vanilla ice cream bars the size of a styrofoam coffee cup, with a ribbon of fudge running thru it, and caramel covered nuts sprinkled throughout. Covered in milk chocolate. Creamy, crunchy, chocolaty all at the same time. Satisfies on sooooo many levels. If you don't have a DQ near you and do not know the joy of the buster bar, I feel sorry for you.

Comment

• 241. Original Klondike Bars I don't think I like these enough to humiliate myself in public for one, but damned if they ain't real, real good. Vanilla ice cream covered in milk chocolate. How can one go wrong, I ask you? Two great tastes that taste great together, like chocolate & peanut butter. Only. . . colder.

Comment

• 242. Klondike Crunchy It's like a paper thin crunch bar with vanilla ice cream inside it. The texture the crisped rice adds to the chocolate shell just makes it that much more inetresting. Is it better than an original? Meeeehhhh. . . I think they're about even. Sometimes the mood just takes you to a crispy place.

Comment

• 243. Ben & Jerry's Fossil Fuel Ice Cream Dude. . . it's got milk chocolate DINOSAURS in it.

Comment

• 244. Ben & Jerry's Half Baked Ice Cream Digging chunks out of B & J ice cream has become something of a national pastime. Aside from the ultra cool dinos to be found in Fossil Fuel, the best chunks to dig, IMO, have to be the brownie and Choholate chip cookie dough buried like lost Atlantean treasure in this delightful concoction. The ribbon of fudge just adds an additional layer of decadence. half baked isn't just its name; it's a state of mind that I'm sure many fans of this product enjoy it in. With this much deliciousness crammed into one pint container, you can easily see why.

Comment

• 245. Peach Ice Cream The absolute best I eevr had was made by Harbor View Ice Cream on 1st Street in Bayonne. But the owner, who was also the genius behind the handmade ice creams they used to sell, is no longer with us, and its like is never to be seen again. But any specimen is GOOD, if not as sublime as the Harbor View pints of yore. hardly surprising, seeing as peaches are my favorite fruit. Mixing it into ice cream can't be wrong on any level.

Comment

Working...
                                X