Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Vault Vanderhuge View Post
    Haha, oh shit. Welp, it was Grape Ape.

Did you partake prior to listening to the new episode?
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Yeah, I wanted to throw some shade at you anyway because I hadn't listened to the 'casts before.
      "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
      *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

• haha, well it does help when listening to us haha.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Originally posted by Jobe View Post
          haha, well it does help when listening to us haha.
          TRUTH! I don't think I have ever listened "sober."
          We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
          - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• And I've recorded sober twice in over 3 years. so yeah...

Comment

• Bunch of damn hippies, aren't we?
              We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.

Comment

• and drunks

Comment

• *pops beer can and passes one to Rob*

Comment

• I've had a beer while recording but not drunk.
                    "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Are you sure? You sounded a bit tipsy at least by the end of the last one.

Comment

• Wasn't drinking during that episode.

Comment

• Originally posted by Vault Vanderhuge View Post
                          you make a quick beeline for the baked goods/pastry section after mumbling to your mom something about needing some Ponds cream. You come back with armloads of Tastykake boxes, slowly nodding at your horrified mother. She asks about the Ponds cream, but you just keep nodding and walk past her outside to immediately devour half of them and roll around in the rest like a dog.
                          I shit you not, this is roughly what I did the last time I was in Jersey. I didn't know when the next time I'd be able to get them would be, so I bought 8 boxes. The guy next to me in line looked at me like I was nuts. I promptly went back to my sister's house and shoved them all in my carry-on bag.
                          Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

• He probably thought you were either pregnant & craving or stoned.
                            I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

• I would have expcted a Midnight Express-esque run in with airport security.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ed Hocken View Post
                                I would have expcted a Midnight Express-esque run in with airport security.
                                Nope. I guess they passed the screening...as did my cheese steak the time before.
                                Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

Working...
                                X