Collapse
No announcement yet.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey, show the world how much you like this flick.
    The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

• Now with an extra D! I could get into this.
      The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

• Heck yes. William Castle would be proud.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Could be fucking amazing visually...
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• I want to see space battles.
            Originally posted by Martin
            Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
            Originally posted by gravedigger
            Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
            Originally posted by Martin
            And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
            Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• That would be Avatar 3, Matt.
              BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• So is Cameron just going to start remaking his old movies but with an Avatar twist?

Avatar 4: Terminator (time travel)

Comment

• Lang is back for the next 3 movies.

I know I'm one of the few people here that enjoyed the first one and can't wait for the next flicks so this is exciting for me. CANNOT WAIT.

Comment

• I hope he wins.
                    Me quick one want slow

Comment

• I want SUPER LANG played by Kevin Hart with Lang's head CG'd on to that thick neck.

Comment

• In an alternate timeline, he was Cable and I was happy.
                        Last edited by Captain Russ; 10-22-2013, 04:51 PM.
                        Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by Captain Russ View Post
                          In an alternate timeline, he was Cable and I was happy.
                          Brilliant.
                          Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                          Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                          POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• Cameron writing the 3 sequels with 4 other writers much like a tv series.

So we put together three teams, one for each script. The teams consist of me and another writer on each one of the three [films]. So I’m across all the films and then each one of them would have their own individual script they were responsible for. But what we did that was unique was we sat in the writing room for five months, eight hours a day, and we worked out every beat of the story across all three films so it all connects as one, sort of, three film saga. And I didn’t tell them which one was going to be there’s individually to write until the last day. So everyone was equally invested, story wise, in all three films.
                            That's kind of neat.

Comment

Working...
                            X