No announcement yet.

The Pancake Breffust (Breakfast thread)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Have you seen that shit when it's being prepared?

It is a cylinder of egg.

A fucking cylinder man.

A delicious cylinder, but still...
    Me quick one want slow

Comment

• All I know was the one I had that was runny tasted like a fucking egg and was nom. Cylinder or not.
      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Had a really good chicken fried steak, hash browns, egg, and buttermilk biscuit for breakfast yesterday. Gravy and chipotle Tabasco sauce all over that shit. Came hard.
        "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
        *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

• Originally posted by IggytheBorg View Post
          That's why I love making them at home so much. There ain't nothing in all the vast domain of sandwich greatness that compares to bursting a runny yolk, and dipping the remaining sammich in the drippings.
          Yes!
          “Be miserable. Or motivate yourself. Whatever has to be done, it’s always your choice.”

Comment

• fuck yeah dude I love that too how did I miss this
            "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
            *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

• About to go in there and make like 3 packages of Lil Sizzlers and a bunch of eggs and cinnamon raisin toast for incredible breakfast sammiches.

Comment

• Originally posted by McMeatbag View Post
                Have you seen that shit when it's being prepared?

It is a cylinder of egg.

A fucking cylinder man.

A delicious cylinder, but still...
                Would 'savory tubes' work here?

Comment

• That'd make the entire issue vulnerable to diction rife with innuendo.
                  Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Hey man you said something that sounded like dick. Cool.

Comment

• Originally posted by McMeatbag View Post
                      That'd make the entire issue vulnerable to diction rife with innuendo.
                      Um... the total sum of all these boards are rife with innuendo, sir.

What makes this any different?

Comment

• That was the implication.

Carry on.
                        Me quick one want slow

Comment

• I'd have repped him for "diction rife with innuendo", if I could have.

heh heh! he said "innuendo"!
                          I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

• Scrambled eggs, peppered bacon, homemade hashbrowns covered in syrup. Couldn't be better unless my grandpa made it for me.

Comment

• scrambled eggs will be my daily breakfast starting next week. I'm gonna burn through all of our regular food this week and start up on my crash diet on Monday.
                              Originally posted by Martin
                              Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                              Originally posted by gravedigger
                              Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                              Originally posted by Martin
                              And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                              Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Just had the low cal breakfast at Ihop. This may have been the first time I lost weight while eating something,
                                "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

Working...
                                X