No announcement yet.

Booze.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Whoa whoa whoa whoa, vodka hate? The fuck, man?
    "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

Vodka sucks. Mixed drinks suck. Take a shot of jager, drink scotch or whisky, or GTFO.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

It's awful. I can't really taste it, so I'm like NO GIMME MORE and then once I hit a certain point I'm like "SHIT WHAT DID I DO". At least with brown liquors/beer I can pace myself.
        "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
        *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

No dice pal, I ain't drinkin like John Wayne. If I have to drink liqour I will only take a mixed drink. Otherwise, it's like drinking pure gasoline.

Comment

FRUITY FRUITY FRUUUUIIIITTTTY!

Ed's a girldrink drunk...haha
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

Fuck yeah I am. What of it?

You gonna say something there, Kennedy?

Comment

I just find it funny.

What if I took a tiny umbrella and put it in a shot of whiskey?

Comment

I'd look at you like you're fucking with me and ask for a beer.

I have never had a drink with any ornimation outside of a cherry.

Comment

hah.

Also, I used to be all about liquor when I was single. now that I'm not, I'm strictly a beer drinker.

Comment

I did have a brief Goldschlagger phase until that shit (Probably due to the sugar) gave me horrendous hangovers.

Now I just stick to brewskis. But I have not recorded drunk because the other person isn't drinking and I'd feel sloppy as all hell.

Comment

yuck yuck yuck.

Comment

Originally posted by Vault Vanderhuge View Post
                          It's awful. I can't really taste it, so I'm like NO GIMME MORE and then once I hit a certain point I'm like "SHIT WHAT DID I DO". At least with brown liquors/beer I can pace myself.
                          Exactly.
                          The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

You like Jager, don't point the finger at me now.

Comment

jag is great.

Comment

Sure it is, pal.

Comment

Working...
                                X