Beer. Beer. And more beer.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by B_MetalSucks View Post
    Lone star is for cheapskates. It's seriously cheap as hell. Natty lite is referred to as nasty lite and Zima is usually called queer beer by the red neck yokels. I call them all empty if you hand me one.
    Other beer in the cheapskates category? Natural Light. Milwaukee Light.
    We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
    - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• Ed, I said yokels call it that. Not me. Howard I'm sure you can drink but I'm Irish. Genetically engineered to drink a shit ton.
      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• All beers I won't drink unless it's the only option.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by B_MetalSucks View Post
          Ed, I said yokels call it that. Not me. Howard I'm sure you can drink but I'm Irish. Genetically engineered to drink a shit ton.
          I'm roughly 75% Irish (4 generations back, we were in Ireland). I can handle.
          We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.

Comment

• Don't get me wrong. I don't purchase those cheapies. But in a pinch.... Of course I'm trying clean livin' right now so I'm not buying any. Although I do sleep better with some.
            "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by Howard View Post
              I'm roughly 75% Irish (4 generations back, we were in Ireland). I can handle.
              I look like an extra from braveheart. I win.

Comment

• Ehh, it's a contest I wouldn't enjoy winning regardless but once riled into that mode I wouldn't be able to stop (I'm sure you probably know a little about that, as I most definitely picked up that Irish trait).

Comment

• I'll out smoke all of you fucks.

And out drink you if we go back in time 4 years. haha
                  "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• The not stopping was always the problem. Never fought or got angry or any of that shit. Just kept drinking.

Comment

• Yeah me either (fighting or any of that bullshit). Too many blackouts though (due to the not stopping).

Comment

• Originally posted by Rob View Post
                        I'll out smoke all of you fucks.

And out drink you if we go back in time 4 years. haha
                        Rob "Ted Kennedy" Hughes
                        "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Originally posted by EdHocken View Post
                          Funny how I never drank a PBR in my life. I intend to keep it that way.
                          Funny how you're missing out on a decent bottom shelf beer because of assholes who order it...ironically.
                          Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Could be.
                            "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Ed hocken: jammer wearing beer snob.

Comment

• Originally posted by Russ View Post
                                Funny how you're missing out on a decent bottom shelf beer because of assholes who order it...ironically.
                                THAT.

Comment

Working...
                                X