No announcement yet.

World of Warcraft...It begins again...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

haha, I'm just a peon in my guild, though everyone loves me. I need to send you the link to the guild site when I get home.

Comment

Cool. I'm technically in a guild but I only see one other gut out of the 30+ people in it. I would leave them for peeps I know. Nothing wrong with them I guess just not super active at night.
      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Josh, what's your handle? I'm Bananafish. I just transferred my warrior to your guys' server.
        The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

Josh is Bmetal. Tosshidk is mine, and I have a couple alts as well. Got the itch fucking BAD to get back to WoW. SATURDAY!

Comment

Yeah nerdious, Bmetal is my druid. Send me an inv if you see me on. He's a LW if you need anything made, hell I may spam the trade channels and tell people there mats and and I'll make there junk to get the skills up on it.
            "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Josh, what level are you? Instead of releveling again, I just transferred an old 36 gnome war to the server.

Did the same to my brother's server, Daggerspine, with my 44 shammy taur.

Comment

I dinged 30 yesterday. Try to do a level or so a day if I can get on to play.

Comment

I'll palty with you.

Comment

Ok sounds good. May try to get on tonight to at least check my auctions. 400 gold already. :-) of course Billy gave me 200 but this 400 is after using all of his 200 lulz

Comment

Also, I still don't have a mic. Hahahaha.

Comment

Lulz. I have one but don't use it for wow.

Comment

My woman just ordered the WoW headset for my birthday last night. Extremely excited for it.

Comment

Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                            My woman just ordered the WoW headset for my birthday last night. Extremely excited for it.
                            William, whatever problems you have with your lady, fix them. Not many girls are fond of their SO playing WoW, let alone buying headsets marketed to WoW players.

Comment

The pricey new one Billy?

Comment

Originally posted by B_MetalSucks View Post
                                The pricey new one Billy?
                                http://www.amazon.com/Creative-Labs-...2310825&sr=8-1

And yea nerdious, things have been pretty good actually. We shall see how she handles me finally getting home and wanting to spend time on my new gaming rig with the new headphones, though. And if she makes it through the Cataclysm launch without major bitching I will be impressed. Sadly, the one thing that got me thinking serious with my ex was when WOTLK dropped she had no issue with me staying up until 3 or 4 every morning to level my DK as fast as possible.

Comment

Working...
                                X