Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

MN State Fair/Renaissance Festival Food...on a stick.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We have no such thing here. I would love to go to a Ren fair one day and die from food fat.
    BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Originally posted by BMichaelKrol View Post
      Exactly
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• That place does weird things to your sexuality. For instance, the smell of suntan lotion and sweat is a mild aphrodisiac for me.
        Visit my blog! BMichaelKrol.Wordpress.com Leave vulgar comments!

Twitter.com/bmkrol

Comment

• big fan of titties tho
          "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
          *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

• Oh Rob?

http://www.mnstatefair.org/fun/new_food/
            Originally posted by Martin
            Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
            Originally posted by gravedigger
            Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
            And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
            Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• I demand that someone try the deep fried bread pudding and the dough-sant and report back. Ooo, and the lobster mac and cheese. And the bacon-wrapped grilled shrimp on a stick.
              Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

• Guyz, a pregnant women is asking for it. Just shut up and do it or Nathan's gonna bite it.

Except that shrimp and bacon thing. I do this shit at home. AND IT'S PALEO!!!!

Comment

• Dough-sant? Bitches already be rippin' off that cronut.

Gimme dat bacon cannoli, though.

Comment

• Cannolis in every form is heaven.

Comment

• ugh, I hate the fair. Matt will have to report back.
                      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• but that food sounds awesome. I'm saving my moneys for beer and food at the ren faire in 2 weeks.

Comment

• So let me get this straight, Fair = bad, Faire = good? GOT IT
                          "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                            but that food sounds awesome. I'm saving my moneys for beer and food at the ren faire in 2 weeks.
                            What weekend are you going? We're gonna be there over Labor Day weekend too.
                            Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.

Comment

• Originally posted by B_Metal View Post
                              So let me get this straight, Fair = bad, Faire = good? GOT IT
                              State Fair sucks because it's so fucking hot, all concrete, boring fucking farm equipment, and way too many people.

Ren Fest is great because of the lack of the heat speawing concrete, more things to look at including swords, girls in cosplay clothing, titties, and jousting.

Ren Fest wins.

Comment

• I'm all over the Ren Fest as well, but my wife prefers the State Fair. As such, we do both.

Comment

Working...
                                X