Destiny

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Destiny

Figured we should have a dedicated thread.

If you're playing on 360/PS3 buy the digital copy. When you upgrade to an Xbone/PS4 you'll get Destiny upgraded for free because it will be tied to your account.

Anyone else order from Amazon? I looked this morning and it's showing delivery on Thursday, instead of tomorrow. Fuck that shit. If I don't get a shipment notification tonight I will just buy it digitally, download while I sleep, and cancel my order.

Hopefully grabbing this either tomorrow or Wednesday.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

I didn't preorder because I couldn't decide which version to buy. I think I'll be picking up the Xbone copy tomorrow when I grab WINTER SOLDIER.

Comment

Get PS4 man. Rob and I will be on there, and six man dungeons have no matchmaking!

Amazon fucked me. Said it would deliver Thursday or Friday. Fuck that. Canceled and downloading tonight.

Comment

Will be playing on a gorgeous white PS4, definitely need to get some dungeon action with you guys

Aww yeea
          XBL/PSN/Steam Gamertag - CalgaryRonin

Comment

Yeah, maybe Ps4. The crew I usually play Halo with is all Xbone but coordinating with them two time zones ahead sucks even more now with the babby. Getting both would just be silly.

Comment

If you were a true gamer you'd get both.
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                If you were a true gamer you'd get both.
                Agreed. Pick your friends grave! FWIW I plan on getting COD on Xbone.

Comment

Originally posted by Trejo View Post
                  Will be playing on a gorgeous white PS4, definitely need to get some dungeon action with you guys

Aww yeea
                  I want that fucking white PS4 soooooo bad.

Comment

http://www.amazon.com/Limited-Editio...+white+headset

Tell me to buy this!

Comment

DO IT. Then let me know if it works. I only have that piece of shit mic for my PS4, which is why I tend not to use it

Comment

Yeah, I really want to actually play Destiny with you assholes, which means spending money on a mic.

Comment

I know. I had to close my Diablo 3 matchmaking because people would jump in and I wouldn't want to talk because

A: I'm quiet as fuck unless I'm good with the people I'm playing with
                          2. I need to find that fucking piece of shit before Wednesday.

Comment

Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                            Anyone else order from Amazon? I looked this morning and it's showing delivery on Thursday, instead of tomorrow. Fuck that shit. If I don't get a shipment notification tonight I will just buy it digitally, download while I sleep, and cancel my order.
                            I was thinking of ordering it today from Amazon. Looks like I shouldn't if I want it tomorrow.
                            "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

Originally posted by Fil View Post
                              I was thinking of ordering it today from Amazon. Looks like I shouldn't if I want it tomorrow.
                              Nope. Their Tuesday releases typically ship Sunday and show Tuesday. This one hasn't even shipped yet. Ordered it in fucking June! Oh well, gonna wake up at 2AM, let it download, turn off PS4 when I wake up in the morning.

Comment

Working...
                              X