• Starting a club called "Subtitles for Chibs"

ferfuchssek
    "DO. DO lots of cocaine. DO."
    - Relationship Guru Matt.

Check out my music, if you please:
    http://soundcloud.com/musicisgreen
    http://cmillermusic.tumblr.com/

Comment

• Guys........ I've understood everything he's said the last two weeks. I think I have a brain tumor.
      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Maybe I'm missing something but was Tara ever pregnant? Didn't she have ultrasounds and stuff? I thought it was going to be a "Gemma made me bleed but the baby's okay" situation.

Is it a coincidence that Bobby Elvis returns and the past two episodes have been the best of the season?

Comment

• She wasn't pregnant I don't think. She never went to any appointments, and the appointments were misdirects for Gemma. But yeah, Bobby Elvis is pretty awesome.
          "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• These last two episodes have been so much better. It's like somebody took Sutter aside and said "WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING" then toss in some Venus Van Damme and Bobby and voila good TV again.

Comment

• Sutter just had to get the prison rape in before he got to the main story. Dude's kind of weird like that.

Comment

• Tara's plan was cooooold bloooodeeddddd

Jax straight up shooting that pedo bitch was great as was Robocop's "If you wouldn't have shot that bitch, I would've"

I DEMAND A SPECIAL WEDDING EPISODE of Tig and Venus.
                "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Man, totally forgot about Tara. She's brilliant.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                    Tara's plan was cooooold bloooodeeddddd

Jax straight up shooting that pedo bitch was great as was Robocop's "If you wouldn't have shot that bitch, I would've"

I DEMAND A SPECIAL WEDDING EPISODE of Tig and Venus.
                    YES

Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                    Man, totally forgot about Tara. She's brilliant.
                    Yes

Comment

• Great episode this week. Everything is really coming to a boil. Love how everyone is turning on Tara now. I feel really bad for Wendy. The gangbanger getting ran over was fucking brutal but WTF was up with Juice during that scene? Dude is a robot.

Love that the DA played her hand too early and fucked her case. Should be interesting to see how t hat's going to play out.

This season is really picking up steam.
                      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Man, Tara fucked herself hard.

Comment

• Yup. I was still confused by some of the gun running business and all the parties involved though. "Mommy moved away or mommy passed away." OHHHHHHHHHHH SHIT.

But man. Fuck. The montages and car chases. They're self parody at this point.

Comment

• The car chases have always been shitty. And Gemma singing during last week's montage was baaaadddd

Comment

• They've always been bad but literally EVERY episode has one. They aren't exciting, nobody ever gets hurt, there's nothing to them. I thought maybe Jax might actually be hurt after hitting that fence but lolsupermanbikers

Comment

• SuperCenaBikers because he didn't even sell it. But yeah, Tara is on an island of one at this point.

Comment

Working...
                                X