No announcement yet.

TRUE DETECTIVE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And now we wait until the passing of the Handeggball: Game of Games for the next episode.
    Me quick one want slow

Comment

http://truedetectiveconversations.tumblr.com/

so good
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Words fail me. Although "Magnificent" comes to mind.

Comment

*Bookmarks link*
          "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Tonight's episode:

IN TENTS
            Me quick one want slow

Comment

No shit, Russ. Hell of an episode, especially the one-take raid with Cohle and Ginger at the end. Much kudos to Fukunaga for pulling that off.

Comment

THIS SHOW IS PURE FUCKING OWNAGE

Comment

Originally posted by Timothy225 View Post
                  No shit, Russ. Hell of an episode, especially the one-take raid with Cohle and Ginger at the end. Much kudos to Fukunaga for pulling that off.
                  Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                  THIS SHOW IS PURE FUCKING OWNAGE
                  All of this.
                  "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Finally an episode where shit happened. That was a great last 15 mins.
                    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

That one take was incredible. Here's a bit about they did it.

Comment

Black Bros are either on the take or unknowingly trying to set up Cole.

Comment

Got that vibe too. I'm also guessing Hart's daughter is going to be involved in the endgame to this season.

Comment

Originally posted by Timothy225 View Post
                            Got that vibe too. I'm also guessing Hart's daughter is going to be involved in the endgame to this season.
                            Seriously. When the girls were playing with the crown (holy shit that Yellow King stuff is crazy) I was waiting on some dude to snatch them up.

Comment

Pretty great episode last night. I really hope they take this into a supernatural type place if the references to the Yellow King stuff isn't just fluff.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X