American Movie Horror Story: "CUH-ven" sounds like "oven", man

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• American Movie Horror Story: "CUH-ven" sounds like "oven", man

Not a bad start to this season. The slave with the peeled face was fucked.

I like the fact this is X-Men the horror movie so far.

Jessica Lange is always a blast to watch.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

I want more of the human voodoo doll. That was pretty great actually.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

Need to get this on demand this week sometime.

Comment

fuck, Angela Bassett is the shit. can't wait to see he throw the fuck down.

The "Frankenkid" was fucked up. Gotdamn to the voodoo doll chick and her arm in the oil. Curious to see what's gonna happen with the Minotaur.

Comment

They need to ax the goofy camera angles and tricks but otherwise this is really good. I like a lot of the characters and the world is interesting and not as disjointed as last year. Looking forward to an epic throwdown between Bassett, Lange, and Bates.

Comment

Jesus, this last episode was fucking AWESOME.

ZOMBIES. SO MANY ZOMBIES.

Also, I loved the council scene. I am really enjoying the fuck out of this season so far.

Comment

I've been DVRing this, but haven't watched any yet

Comment

every episode keeps getting better in my opinion. It's legit.

Comment

I liked last season quite a bit and I think this one is even better. Shit really hit the fan this week. Wow.

Comment

Someone on the staff is a big ARMY OF DARKNESS fan.

Absolutely no surprise in the identity of the new Supreme but everything about this season is so crazy that I don't care. But butler guy's playroom is total nightmare fuel.

Comment

Man, Danny Huston is awesome. Love the stuff with Madison ("I need a smoke..") and excited to see what happens with the butler.

Comment

Yeah, this season is great. I liked the twist on the twist with the boyfriend. At this point we have no idea who the acid slinger was, right?

Comment

Wait, I thought that redheaded witch did it? Shit what did I miss from this week's episode?

Comment

Ima spoiler this

Spoiler: co-ven 
                            no, the redhead was framed by Lange. She had Precious pour acid on her own hand and use her powers to make it look like the redhead was scarred in the assault. They showed that at the end of last week.

This week it was revealed the boyfriend of blind lady (I should try to rember character names some day) was hired by Bassett to kill all the white witches. He told her "well, I wouldn't be in trouble now if your acid attack had finished the job" and she said she didn't do it. I believe her at this point because the attacker was completely covered. I imagine we'll find out who it was when they accidentally touch Blindy and she flashes on the attack.

Comment

shit, that's right. I totally forgot about that reveal with Precious. Man, I've learned that unless I watch the show twice, I tend to forget everything. haha

Comment

Working...
                              X