No announcement yet.

Movie Posters

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Finally framed my new The Crazies poster this weekend.

Also snagged the F13 poster on Mondo today

I'm not a huge fan of it (as there is no movie information on the poster) but I'm hoping to trade with my buddy who got that sweet E.T. Mondo poster a few weeks ago.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

soundsl ike Michaels has a buy one get one sale on frames today and tomrorow. Hopefully gonna grab some frames for these:

"Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

http://www.allposters.com/-sp/Millen..._i7910556_.htm

Comment

Comment

Got my Battle Royale poster in the mail today.

Gotdamn. It's a thing of beauty. The metallic inks really pop in this one. It's gonna look awesome next to my Scott Pilgrim Mondo print. Hopefully be able to frame it this weekend.

Comment

Got a hell of a look dropping mine off at Michaels.

Comment

I'm jealous you got the variant.

Comment

Pretty sure mine is exactly like yours. I'll post a picture when I get it back.

Comment

I thought the people who went to the screening got the version with the Japanese lettering for the title.?

Comment

I think you're right, now that I think about it. I got the poster from my friend at like midnight after many drinks then dropped it off first thing in the morning, not much time spent checking it out.

Comment

Gonna be dropping off some prints at Michael's this weekend. Gonna re-frame all of my prints in the upcoming months. Hopefully do one print a month until they are all done.

Comment

Was planning on getting a custom job at Michaels, but their prices seemed a bit ridiculous. Gonna order those frames from Billy sites instead. So in the mean time I picked up a normal frame for my Battle Royale poster.

Comment

Not a poster but I finally got my Poltergeist Double LP in the mail yesterday. Lucky me also got one of the randomly inserted variants. Love the movie and love the score.

Comment

Nice! I don't have a turntable but it's becoming increasingly likely I'm going to try for the DRIVE LP when it's released.

Comment

I'm going for that (cause the score is the best thing about that movie) and the poster so I can sell it. That poster is fucking hideous but since it's Stout everyone is gong nuts over it. I don't even like that movie.

Comment

Working...
                                X