No announcement yet.

Louie

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Build an AR-15. You can decompress and kill.

Comment

I would like to go to a range. Been a long time.
      Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
      Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
      POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

I totally felt that gut response during the showdown in the donut shop. I really liked where they took the episode but I was so hoping Louie would unload on the kid. Man, I wanted to punch that kid so hard.

Comment

Waffles.
          The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

Man, this last episode was not funny at all in the conventional sense. HOWEVER, Tom Noonan FUCKING OWNED THAT SHIT. Seriously. OWNED.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
              Man, this last episode was not funny at all in the conventional sense. HOWEVER, Tom Noonan FUCKING OWNED THAT SHIT. Seriously. OWNED.
              Word.

I laughed my ass off at the realization that the fucking nun brought in Tom Noonan...
              Me quick one want slow

Comment

"God is just a shitty girlfriend" = perfection.
                "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

I can never not love the opening credits when someone gives the finger to the camera while Louie's eatin' a grease triangle.
                  Me quick one want slow

Comment

This episode was perfect for showing people what Louis CK is. Some fucking HILARIOUS stuff, and a lot of darkness. So dark. Pitch black. I totally related to the poor kids. Being raised Catholic is tantamount to abuse. Also, see my Facebook status from last night.

Comment

When Noonan stood in the doorway waiting to be introduced I thought, "Hmm, that guy is tall. I wonder if it's that creepy fuck from LAST ACTION HERO." and it was! He's awesome. Also, this episode was almost as fucked up as THE PASSION OF THE CHRIST. I can't believe how much better this show is than Lucky Louie.

Comment

Watched that god episode last night. Wow. I almost can't believe that was allowed to air. Had to be ripped directly from his own experiences. Heavy.
                        Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                        Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                        POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

The airport bathroom. My goodness. I had to go back on the DVR and re-watch it, I was laughing too hard.

Comment

Yep. Those last 2 episodes were fucking great. We were dying during his "workout".

"SUCK THAT DICK"

Comment

Soup cans and pennies.

When this started I was primed to hate it because I liked Lucky Louie and was bummed it only got one season. This show completely destroyed Lucky Louie and pissed on the ashes. So much better I can't believe it was made by the same guy.

Comment

It's on Netflix Instant now. Catching up while doing work stuff, and this show is fucking INCREDIBLE. I'm only on the second episode.
                                "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
                                *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

Working...
                                X