No announcement yet.

Justified - FX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

She should know that guy wouldn't be able to sleep through someone taking off his hate.
    If I were Shé, do you think I'd be operating a taco truck? Shé brings hope. Shé rights the wrongs. Unfortunately, Shé is a myth.

Comment

Originally posted by Lily View Post
      She should know that guy wouldn't be able to sleep through someone taking off his hate.

"Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Originally posted by Lily View Post
        Originally posted by Shaun Hocken View Post
        DOUBLE WAIT AGO!!!!!! LMAOshwitz
        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Cletus Van Damme returns!

Comment

Tonight was good but next week looks great.
            "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

I am really loving the slow burn to the return of Goggins full time. And man, the cast of co-stars tonight was great.

Comment

MC GAINEY = awesome

Still diggin' on this show pretty hard. That hitman character was fucking annoying the piss outta me though. So glad they fucking offed him. He was the least menacing hitman, at least in his few scenes.
                "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

Hitman was the preacher with epilepsy in Deadwood. The show is great, and mothafuckin Cletus is KILLING it in every scene. Mr. Happy as his dead just makes me laugh. Thinking of his LOST character in jail is a source of humor.

Comment

Goggins is killing this character. So awesome.

Comment

Damn it I keep forgetting about this show!!
                      Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                      Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                      POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

DON'T FORGET!!! IT'S AWESOME!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                          Hitman was the preacher with epilepsy in Deadwood.
                          Thank you! I was trying to figure out what I recognized him from!
                          If I were Shé, do you think I'd be operating a taco truck? Shé brings hope. Shé rights the wrongs. Unfortunately, Shé is a myth.

Comment

Oh shit another Deadwood alum! Go Dan go!

Comment

Goddamn was this episode fun. From the hostage negotiation to Goggins's release (seriously, I really hope he keeps up the Jesus schtick) this show just keeps bringing the goods.

Comment

Just keeps getting better. Cletus as the criminal breaking the law for the lord is ten kinds of awesome. Looks like the crook of the week is gone or downplayed greatly.

Comment

Working...
                                X