Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Emmanuelle Movie Did You Just Watch?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Or Damon reappears in the next one and kills Renner in the prologue, much like Potente in Supremacy. That would be badass.
    I experienced an invasion of my mind by a transcendentally rational mind, as if I had been insane all my life and suddenly I had become sane.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ben Thomas View Post
      Or Damon reappears in the next one and kills Renner in the prologue, much like Potente in Supremacy. That would be badass.
      I haven't seen the new one so I can't comment on that but an older Bourne coming back could be pretty legit. One of the novels had a storyline that kind of touched on Bourne aging against a younger nemesis, mind you it wasn't the main plot point but there's some untapped ideas there that could make for another Damon flick. The only sticking point for me is that the trilogy is so good that the proposed flick better have some great shit within.
      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Cowboys vs Aliens

Holy hell am I happy to have skipped this in theaters. What a gigantic waste of talent. It's not BAD, it's just so generic, considerign not only the cast, but also the concept, that if treated correctly could be insanely fun.

In the end, Cowboys vs Aliens felt like what if Chev Chelios played chess onscreen for 2 hours and then died.
        BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• That movie was aggressively bland.
          Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Exactly.
            BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Jurassic Park 3. Enjoy this one much more than part 2. The Spiney vs. T-Rex fight is still pretty awesome as is the entire the Pterodactyl segment. Plus it's nice seeing Sam again.
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Martin View Post
                Cowboys vs Aliens

Holy hell am I happy to have skipped this in theaters. What a gigantic waste of talent. It's not BAD, it's just so generic, considerign not only the cast, but also the concept, that if treated correctly could be insanely fun.

In the end, Cowboys vs Aliens felt like what if Chev Chelios played chess onscreen for 2 hours and then died.
                You're not wrong, I just disagree.

It IS bad.
                I experienced an invasion of my mind by a transcendentally rational mind, as if I had been insane all my life and suddenly I had become sane.

Comment

• Boo, The Raid isn't on Amazon Instant. Sitting here debating throwing down for the bd.

Comment

• Just rent it off the xbox.
                    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Originally posted by Buffington Headcheese View Post
                      Just rent it off the xbox.
                      Like the Zune marketplace or whatever it is? I've never used it before.

Comment

• yeah. It works pretty awesomely. We rented Detention in HD the other week (fuck that movie) but it loaded up instantly and we had no issues.

Comment

• The Raid has got major transfer issues that keep me from buying it.

However, Gareth Evans has said that they have a major release with both cuts, extra footage and other shit coming out later.

Problem is that it's still a Sony release. That means it could be arriving between far far off and never.
                          My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• The BD has issues? After my best friend gushing about it this morning I pulled the trigger and ordered it.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                              The BD has issues? After my best friend gushing about it this morning I pulled the trigger and ordered it.

The bitrate is really fucking low and the encode show off major compression issues. As a result, the American cut's censorship stands out like a motherfucker.

At times, the blood will change colors onscreen.
                              My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Cabin in the woods will happen today. Horror movie boner.
                                "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Working...
                                X