Parks and Recreation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"That lady really knows her way around a penis."

Last night's episode was gold. This show really stepped it up this season. Andy is fucking great as well.

"When you own your own business..." haha
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

"She has eyes like Satan's butthole."

I love Ron Swanson. USA Today tells me Ron and the annoying lady from Will & Grace are married in IRL.

Comment

http://www.pawneeindiana.com/parks-a...talog/#catalog

Comment

That is such a perfect picture.

I thought this episode was great. Ron Fucking Swanson is my personal hero.

Comment

This week's episode was fucking great. Ron running to the food cracked me up.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

I love April's staff description.
              April Ludgate was born in Björk’s house in Iceland and grew up on Easter Island, where her parents were giant stone heads. She has the ability to fire beams of tacos out of her hands and she can turn her legs into tigers. On Sundays, April enjoys reading Family Circus and traveling through time. Her favorite color is greenish-transparent and her favorite movie is the one you just watched.

Comment

Again, what a weird episode. That opening "previously on" was totally fucked up. Also, refresh my memory as to what happened to the guy that Ann was dating last season?

But the stuff with Ron and Andy was gold.

ALSO THIS:

Comment

Randall probably has that hanging on his wall right now.
                  Last edited by Ed Hocken; 01-21-2011, 08:25 AM.
                  "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                    Again, what a weird episode. That opening "previously on" was totally fucked up. Also, refresh my memory as to what happened to the guy that Ann was dating last season?
                    When the Pawnee government is shut down, Mark considers that part of the trio of signs that enough is enough (the others being Ann's dumping him and a bird crapping on his head from inside the building) and he takes a job with a construction company. Leslie is angry that he's leaving, but she later apologizes for calling him "Mark Brendana-quits" and he simply says that if more people in local government were like her, he wouldn't be leaving it.
                    It was announced in March 2010 that Schneider would leave Parks and Recreation at the end of the second season to focus on his film career. Schur claimed the decision was a combination of the original conception of the character switching between the government and the private sector, as well as Schneider's increasing success in such independent films as Bright Star. Both Schneider and Schur have indicated the character will make guest appearances in the third season. Schur said, "He's going to remain in the world of the show in a way that not only allows but hopefully demands that he'll reenter it. He's not going to be killed in some weird accident."

Comment

Originally posted by PHEDG View Post
                      When the Pawnee government is shut down, Mark considers that part of the trio of signs that enough is enough (the others being Ann's dumping him and a bird crapping on his head from inside the building) and he takes a job with a construction company. Leslie is angry that he's leaving, but she later apologizes for calling him "Mark Brendana-quits" and he simply says that if more people in local government were like her, he wouldn't be leaving it.
                      It was announced in March 2010 that Schneider would leave Parks and Recreation at the end of the second season to focus on his film career. Schur claimed the decision was a combination of the original conception of the character switching between the government and the private sector, as well as Schneider's increasing success in such independent films as Bright Star. Both Schneider and Schur have indicated the character will make guest appearances in the third season. Schur said, "He's going to remain in the world of the show in a way that not only allows but hopefully demands that he'll reenter it. He's not going to be killed in some weird accident."
                      Thank you Jeffrey!
                      If I were Shé, do you think I'd be operating a taco truck? Shé brings hope. Shé rights the wrongs. Unfortunately, Shé is a myth.

Comment

The Pyramid of Greatness is...great. I would pay money to watch a spin-off show only about Ron Fucking Swanson but I think he would lose his special-ness. Loved that Tom kept his Lady Footlocker gear to ref the b-bal game.

Comment

http://www.flickr.com/photos/58768614@N06/

Comment

Tonight's episode was so great. Ron and Andy bonding. Lesley hopped up on flu meds. April messing with Ann.

Comment

Ron and Andy was amazing.

Rob Lowe is fucking killing it in this show.

"My body is a microchip."
                              "STOP POOPING"

Comment

This show and Community fight it out for bet Thursday night now every week. This week, Parks & Rec definitely won. Ron and Andy were amazing together.

Comment

Working...
                                X