No announcement yet.

E3 2017

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

why are they remaking Shadow of the Colossus?
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

oh shit, Skyrim PSVR? Ceej will totally buy the shit out of this.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

That fucking Mario/Rabbids/XCOM mashup looks awesome.

Comment

Don't give a shit about Beyond Good and Evil 2. The first one hasn't aged well at all.

Comment

Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
            why are they remaking Shadow of the Colossus?
            Because it's fucking awesome.

Comment

eh. It's not that great.

Comment

we also already have an HD remaster. Unless they are adding new monsters, again, who gives a shit?

Comment

People that really like the game, of which I am definitely one. And revamping the controls is use, since they didn't age well. I would love to play it again in badass 4k.

Comment

SONY: NO ONE WANTS BACKWARDS COMPATIBILITY!
                    Public: BOOOOOO
                    SONY: REMASTERS AND UPGRADED OLD GAMES FOR FULL PRICE
                    Public: YAYYYYYYYYYY

Comment

I'd rather have remasters than backwards compatibility for most PS1 and PS2 games. It's hard going back to those old polygonal systems.

Comment

yeah, Nintendo killed it.

Comment

Fuck God of War, where was Fromsoft?

What a disappointment
                          XBL/PSN/Steam Gamertag - CalgaryRonin

Comment

NO BLOODBORNE 2WO FOR YOU

Comment

Kind of a weak E3 this year, no? There was a lot stuff I liked and will get but nothing too surprising. Maybe I missed some stuff.
                              "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

Nintendo and Microsoft had pretty good showings, but everything else felt very "wait until next year" which means Christmas 2018 should be bonkers. I am surprised we didn't get the new Bethesda title, since supposedly they've been working on it for a while.

Comment

Working...
                                X