No announcement yet.

Mad Men

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I think every character has had a decent end already so I have no idea what's going to happen tonight. Maybe just an extended Cooper musical number?

Comment

• Huh, that was an ending. I'm not convinced Don earned it but I'm an asshole.

Comment

• Originally posted by Anderson View Post
        I am the greatest.

I called the entire season last year.
        My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Last night I took the "oh, Don achieved enlightenment so now he's happy" angle with the end but the more I think about it maybe it's a "oh, Don listened to all this hippie bullshit and churned out the most iconic ad ever" smile. Which is way more cynical but a better ending for him, I think.

Comment

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
            Last night I took the "oh, Don achieved enlightenment so now he's happy" angle with the end but the more I think about it maybe it's a "oh, Don listened to all this hippie bullshit and churned out the most iconic ad ever" smile. Which is way more cynical but a better ending for him, I think.
            It's super goddamn cynical. He took in all that shit, and he just used it as a way to sell soda.

Loved this half season. Total 180 from the slog the previous two seasons had been. Roger remains the man from ever and ever.

Comment

Working...
            X