AV/BDR PANDA BOWL 2014: LET LOOSE THE INJURED FIRST YEARS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
    I'm not a sports guy but even I know if you're sitting Inches and Goal and you have a guy named Beast Mode on your team, GIVE HIM THE BALL. Was it a clock management decision or was Carroll having a stroke? I seriously don't understand it. There was no assistant coach on the team with the balls to say "uh, hey boss, that might not be a good play"?

Does Carroll get fired today or do they give him a week to plan his defense before getting ousted?
    Their defense coordinator just left to be Atlanta's football coach. Carroll's main issues fucked him last night. He gets pressured by the clock and he's a giant pothead who can't make split second decisions.
    My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

Also he had it in his head they would score with little to no time left which tells me he had no confidence in his D which is almost, ALMOST, as crazy as not handing the ball to Lynch.
      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Working...
      X