No announcement yet.

Main site update: Have any ideas?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What I want to know is, how did you get Cj to allow use of his sexy image?
    Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
    John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

That is a good question.
      Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
      Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
      POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

I stole it from his Myspace. It's the only photo I have. Hence why his expression is the same in every photoshop I do of him. Haha. I am proud of this one though...it creeps me out...

"Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

I feel awkward, like he's looking into my soul, or mentally removing my clothing.
          Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
          John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

The non-shrunk version of that picture is nightmare enducing. It's his eyes, nose and mouth just staring through your soul. Fantastic.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

Originally posted by Rob View Post
              It's the only photo I have. Hence why his expression is the same in every photoshop I do of him.
              Lies! His mouth is different in the panda picture and the "full of gay" picture.

Dear lord, why am I fixating on CJ's mouth?! What is Podcaust doing to me?

Comment

That is true Grave. I have the smiling picture I stole and the panda pic is the same pic of him I used as CJbacca.

Comment

Worked all morning with Helper on the new site. Coming along like fucking gangbusters. He's really going all out on this one..... I really want to post some images cause im excited, but rest assured, it will be up by the end of next week come hell or high water.

Comment

NIce
                    Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

• slowly updating at the moment. New forum logo and icons are being updated now.

Comment

• Just noticed that...my butt is puckering in anticipation....j/k lOLz
                        Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

• Oh snaps. We may not go live tomorrow, but will be live by the time the 1 year podcast episode is uploaded. It's looking dope as fuck so far (I'm biased).

Comment

• And the new episode will be uploaded by the end of the weekend

Comment

• Rob I'll be working on the remainder problems tonight after work, I'll IM u when i'm done... should be around 4:30pm

Comment

• Oh snaps....it's all coming together

Alwyn is a goddamn pimp. Everyone needs to send this man, whores and steak.

Comment

Working...
                                X