• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ScooterLaBeef View Post
    Originally posted by Ari View Post
    Jesus fuck bro, that made my day.
    Originally posted by BiG B View Post
    ^ THIS = Thanks for adding Reputation to this user. May you be lucky enough to receive the same Reputation back in turn.

FUCKING SPOT ON!!!!
    Originally posted by EdHocken View Post
    You sonuvabitch, you know I can't look at that shit while at work.
    BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAH New Hocken burn song for the cast?? Lmaoshwitz.

EDiTED TO ADD:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qK95I...1&feature=fvwp
    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

<object width="425" height="344">You should be able to see this right? It's a you tube video...

<embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/rPzvcomVi4Q&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></object>
      Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

Thank God Scooter is back.

You've been missed my friend.
        Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
        John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

Youtube is blocked my friend.
          "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

Originally posted by Ari View Post
            Thank God Scooter is back.

You've been missed my friend.
            Yeah, that vid is gold Scooter. Like Scooter gets one free pass from the Busey Gold.
            "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Ok, here is the actual clip from the show that I was looking for...... fucking HILARIOUS!
              "Can't really bench press anything when you're sporting less than an inch, it's common with Asian males... FUCK!" ~ nerdious

"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." - Hunter S. Thompson

Recipient of "The Best Post of the Day Award" : 1

Comment

Originally posted by ScooterLaBeef View Post
                Jesus christ! I know I'm white but I have way more rhythm than these guys.
                "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

Apparently there's some stuff with Snooki and a thong and if someone could find this for me I'd be cool with that. All the other shit I found made you have to register.
                  "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
                  *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

also smush what the fuck dude just get that stuff hard and wreck that coochie you orange-tanned douchebags
                    "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
                    *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

• Originally posted by BiG B View Post
                      <object height="344" width="425">You should be able to see this right? It's a you tube video...

<embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/rPzvcomVi4Q&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" height="344" width="425"></object>

Goddamn that's glorious.
                      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by EdHocken View Post
                        Jesus christ! I know I'm white but I have way more rhythm than these guys.
                        You have to admit there is a slight resemblance, and I know how you like to go to those clubs dancing in just your undies
                        "Can't really bench press anything when you're sporting less than an inch, it's common with Asian males... FUCK!" ~ nerdious

Comment

• Scotts avatar is fucking glorious!!

Comment

• Originally posted by ScooterLaBeef View Post
                            You have to admit there is a slight resemblance, and I know how you like to go to those clubs dancing in just your undies
                            If you've got it, flaunt it.
                            We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
                            - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• Originally posted by Howard View Post
                              If you've got it, flaunt it.
                              I guess.. reminds me of the movie "Bully" if you've seen it there's a clip of the two going into a gay bar and there a bunch of young guys dancing in there undies with a bunch of pedos watching... made me think of that

Comment

• In some gay bars, yes. I'm thinking more of the club Babylon from Queer as Folk.
                                We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
                                - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Working...
                                X